Monday, December 5, 2016

Bravo's Weekly Anime Lineup #10

876e.JPG The first double digit post for this weekly segment! To celebrate this article will be going up a bit earlier then usual! I'm so happy that these are so well received! I appreciate all of your support! Thank you so much. Let's get right into the shows this week! As always make sure your caught up so you don't get spoiled and let's get into it!

November 29th, Tuesday

Kaijuu Girls: Ultra Kaijuu Gijinka Keikaku:

This episode was really cute! Pretty much everyone appeared this time around! I'm glad that Zandrias learned how to fly. If you think about it, Zandrias is like the kid of the group surrounded by a bunch of Moms. This episode was a bit more silly and cute and had a lot of back and forth character banter. I still enjoyed it a lot. This show isn't very popular but I absolutely love it and think it's very enjoyable and charming!

Soul Buster:

This episode was pretty good but the Grandpa died. I'm sad he did but at least the main character and his card are much more powerful. We got to know more about the girl's backstory as well and she summoned something to fight enemy infiltration even though her card died. I'm excited to see that since she's so mad! Some epic fights are gonna happen next time for sure!

Nobunaga no Shinobi:

This episode was funny! I'm so happy Nene and Hideyoshi are canon now! I really liked them as a couple. I typically don't like tsundere's very much but she's awesome. Ieyasu looks adorable in this show as well. This was more cute than funny but I enjoyed it regardless.

Soushin Shoujo Matoi:

Not a lot of super interesting stuff happened until about the second half and towards the end. Still enjoyable to watch but the most notable thing to mention would be Matoi's Mom coming back as a phantom of some kind. She didn't talk or anything but she protected her father from a demon attack. There was also Matoi's powers not quite working for a bit. A good episode for sure despite the lack of super notable things.

Natsume Yuujinchou Go:

Time for a flashback episode! What good show doesn't have one? It focused on Matoba and Shuuichi when they were younger. It was a really cool episode. Now I'm curious about Matoba's eye and why he covered it later but I learned more about Shuuichi from this. This was an awesome episode and I liked it a lot, it gives us a lot of character development and shows how they've changed which is good!

Nanbaka:

Nanbaka was feeling philosophical this week huh? This episode was entirely Juugo in his imprisonment talking with the other inmate he was fighting with. Also a deeper look at him as a person. I felt bad for him this time around. Hajime could have been less dickish but it worked for him. I felt so bad seeing Juugo cry like that! Seeing someone like him in pain is definitely depressing to watch. The pacing on this show is getting weird. Thankfully I heard there would be another season so it might make up for the odd pacing. Good episode, though! I wonder if we'll ever get to see who put those cuffs on him?

Stella No Mahou:

This episode was cute! I loved the beginning part the most! Tamaki getting caught not paying attention to the teacher was good but the best part was Shiina being mistaken as her girlfriend hands down! I like them together so I loved that part as well. Good episode and of course I ship it!

November 30th, Wednesday

To Be Hero:

This episode had a few cute moments. Everyone eating and Min's dad being reminded of the past. A bunch of ridiculous scenes including the brother revealing he isn't Min's Dad. I think Min finally realized who her real Dad is, but he's going to need to fight hard to get her back! I think the last boss appeared and we'll be seeing this fight for the last few episodes. Assuming there will only be 12 episodes of this show. Good episode regardless!

Cheating Craft:

This episode was pretty funny and cool. I laughed at the yaoi scene and a few others as well. I think the most awesome part was the fight scene in midair. I love fight scenes in midair and the scratch on his cheek thing was really epic as well. I liked this episode!

Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki:

I'm really loving this show now, it's so cute! This one was really funny. They came across a yokai that explodes and try to stop it. The Yuki pretending to be her Mom made me laugh really hard. It was especially funny when the girls were traumatized afterward. This was one of the best episodes thus far, I loved this!

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara. 2nd Season:

This episode was strange. All 3 girls Dia included fought something in her Dad's dream as magical girls. He goes all robot as well and it was pretty interesting. I don't know why her father would want to be treated so badly by his company. Still, an interesting episode but not the series best that's for sure.

Anitore! XX:

This episode was cute! We did jump rope with Shizuno and learned about her a bit. She has a stern and strict father (THIS KEEPS HAPPENING-). Thankfully she is allowed to live with the protagonist and her friends. It was a really good episode I enjoyed it a lot, especially since she's one of my favorite characters.

Nazotokine:

This episode was a girl's day out mostly. Movies and such. It was cute but a more interesting part was when the puzzles started! The redhead that appeared before can move and talk in the puzzle zone. I don't know if she's the enemy or another person that can solve puzzles like her. I'm leaning more towards villain. Either way definitely looking forward to next time!

Hibike! Euphonium 2:

This episode was interesting! We got to learn a bit about Asuka and her upbringing this time around. It was nice and I like and respect her more now. I wish this show would stop laying down and going with the status quo. It should try and fight the system and make a more positive world sometimes! It's always so dreary in this show. That's what I hate about it mostly. This episode was OK.

Brave Witches:

This episode was a little more boring honestly. We got our main with 4 other girls doing work and stuff. The fighting didn't happen until a bit later. It was pretty good all things considered but I don't have much to say on it. There was a lot of just banter mostly. No huge development moments or anything like that. You might enjoy this but honestly, you could also skip it all things considered.

Yuri On Ice!!!:

A good episode for sure! We got introduced to new characters! One was Italian which made me happy! The goodbye between Yuri and Viktor really got me right in the heart. This scene especially makes me worry that the show will end with them separating! I want the show to end with them as a couple! There was also some adorable Yurio scenes as well. I think he's grown and become a bit kinder since the first few episodes. I love when he's with his Grandpa and liked this episode a lot!

December 1st, Thursday

Flip Flappers:

This episode was so good! We had Papika and Cocona fighting this time around. The fight scene between Papika and Yayaka was awesome. After what happened she will definitely be switching sides to fight with Papika and Cocona. What will be interesting is finding out who Mimi is. She sounds cool already since I like that name a lot. Definitely one of the best episodes of the series so far!

Keijo!!!!!!!!:

This episode was awesome, to be honest. I never thought I would be saying this about this type of show but this was great. The fight was awesome and I enjoyed it a lot and seeing Sayaka grow and use her judo skills to win was awesome as well! I'm glad her parents were proud of her by the end and everything ended well. The next fight should be awesome as well.

All Out!!:

This episode was good! The supervisor took the team more seriously. The students treated him kind of coldly which is sad. Iwashimizu caught my attention yet again, though. I love them trying to encourage him to stand up taller and look like the strong person he is. It was funny when he tried it at the inappropriate time especially. He really is adorable! No official wins yet but I'm looking forward to seeing the other team gets their asses kicked.

Bernard-jou Iwaku.:

This episode was a cute winter themed thing between Shiori and Sawako. I loved seeing them and this was cute! I don't have a lot to say but it was very cute. They are really adorable friends. I liked this a lot!

Fune wo Amu:

This episode was so cute. I'm surprised that Kaguya changed her hair style. Did we time skip to when they were older or something? Things seemed to change a bit. Mitsuya's a bit more confident which is nice to see. The new girl is like how he was when he started which is an interesting parallel to add. She got more confident as well and this episode was very nice!

December 2nd, Friday

Drifters:

We got introduced to the dwarfs this time around. I felt so sad for them I just wanted to feed them all. I look forward to the Drifters showing the people who captured them who's boss. I can't wait for more Drifter and End fights I'm excited to see Saint in particular. I wonder what his powers are honestly. It should be interesting. Good episode for sure!

Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season:

This was awesome. I read this manga chapter quite a while ago but seeing Edgar Allen Poe was awesome. I love his works in real life and seeing this was awesome as hell! I think the book they were trapped in is supposed to be the Rue Morgue book. It seems like it. The Atsushi vs Akutagawa fight scene will awesome. Kyouka's rescue should be amazing as well if it's done right! I love this and look forward to next time for sure.

Lostorage Incited WIXOSS:

This was epic! We got to see stuff from the other series and no one seems to be taking this information well. Hanna won her battles and remembered her brother's death as well. Turns out the LRIG was completely evil and wanted to make her suffer like that. Piruluk's backstory was so sad! She was my favorite character I think she is now as well, to be honest. Next episode should be awesome!

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda:

This episode was another trip. Lots of cool stuff happened. These days in this show I'm starting to warm up to all the guys. I judged them too prematurely. They all really like her but show it in different ways. This episode was really cute especially the last part where one got stuck. The girl will never change haha!

December 3rd, Saturday

Classicaloid:

This episode focused on Beethoven! The first part was especially funny, trying to lure him like that. Poor Schubert though! He'll never get the guys attention. The acoustic guitar player girl had a really pretty song, I'm happy with how Beethoven was towards her at the end. I also enjoyed learning about him and love him a lot more now that I've gotten to know his character! This was awesome!

Time Bokan 24:

This episode was about Nobunaga. It was pretty funny making it a bug catching battle. It's definitely something I haven't seen before. I'm starting to get why this show has lower ratings, though. The sense of humor is childish and the show itself is very repetitive and feels like it's geared towards younger kids. I'm OK with it but it's starting to get a bit annoying, all the repetition I mean. A good episode but still very repetitive.

Aijin Second Season:

This episode was interesting. The fight scenes were pretty cool but the interesting part was Satou vs Kei. Kei couldn't do the cool stuff he could do last time. We saw him get emotional for once which is odd and signals some interesting stuff to come. All of Kei's group got out OK but he seems very quiet after everything. I really do wonder what will happen next. I think the action will die down for a little bit after this regardless.

Bloodivores:

This episode was interesting. Lee shin's powers are pretty badass I have to say. The new monsters are pretty strange. Lee Shin's powers caught my attention more, though. It was pretty extreme! I hope they can help him out, though. I don't want to see him go he's a cool character. This was definitely pretty good!

Long Riders!:

This episode was cute. The story of being flung off my bike while on a downhill slope is, unfortunately, relatable. I think it is to a lot of people. Let this be a lesson, always use your breaks. It was cute seeing Ami's family. I laughed so hard at her Mom and sister talking about her but not knowing she was listening. A good episode for sure definitely!

Occultic;Nine:

Things are really intense here. There is still a lot of stuff going on making it hard to follow but still. I enjoyed this. That creepy ass kid cutting Miyuu's hair really annoyed me. I was just "NOOO YOUR BEAUTIFUL HAIR-" when he did that honestly. I'm definitely interested in where the show is going to go with everything. At the very least it's definitely an interesting look at the human psyche and how we view science and the supernatural.

Shuumatsu no Izetta:

This was really intense! Poor Izetta! She wants to help but can't even walk anymore because of what happened. I do have to say though the moment the stone was presented I knew it would play a part. I bet anything the thing that the guy pulled out at the end was the stone. The next episode will be interesting that's for sure.

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku:

Awesome as always! I'm so angry that Hardgore Alice is dead! I worried that she might turn out to be the bad guy! Instead, she was killed by the god damn sociopath! I don't like Swim Swim anymore. She's awful. I'm so sad, she only wanted to be with Snow White! She wasn't bad at all and she was just a bit awkward that's all! That twin needs to DIE swiftly and painfully. I hate her just as much! I wonder who will be next that's for sure. It could be anyone at this point this show is so unpredictable!

Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Legend Star:

I'm sorry but...that's it? You built up this big epic thing and ended it like that? That was sort of...disappointing and anti-climatic. I was hoping for something more serious like maybe Otoya trying to commit suicide or something. That way maybe Eiichi would finally be forced to get what he deserves for the shit he pulls! The ending was happy and very sweet but still, I wanted this to last longer and be much more dramatic! This was good but..still..super anti-climatic.

Sengoku Choujuu Giga:

This was pretty funny! Another more banterish episode. They said the word hungry so many times. It definitely wasn't near the funniest thus far, but it still managed to pretty good for sure! I know this show isn't that  great to some but I still like it because it feels very natural and such. Kind of like Bobs Burgers? I don't know I just hope you get what I mean.

3-gatsu no Lion:

I was surprised this time! Kyouka showed up! The character that was from his past back in the day. I'm surprised that she even came up again. I have a feeling she's going to set his progress back socially/mentally/emotionally. I at first admired her a little but after seeing how creepy and weird she's being I don't. The abuse screwed with her head for sure. I hope someone protects him from her, what she's doing is wrong as heck! Good episode, though, I'm enjoying this a lot!

Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari:

This episode was so sad! I should have figured Poco can't always hold his form. It was so sad to see the way Hiroshi was treated before Souta defended him. Hiroshi has grown on me for sure, he's adorable as well! I laughed when he said he wasn't going to pay attention to the supernatural anymore. That was hilarious. I hope things go well with Poco and Souta though. I don't want this show to end sadly! I'm especially curious about that last thing, I hope they aren't in danger!

RWBY:

This was a shorter episode! I don't care though because we finally got to see Blake's family! I'm surprised the person I thought was Blake's brother was her Mom. My bad, either way, I love her Mom and Dad. The only regret I have is that the Dad isn't voiced by Patrick Seitz. I love how animated Blake's ears now that they are shown. The new Faunus twins are creepy...kind of. Yet I love them. I'm so scared that now Adam will know where Blake is! I also hope Sun will get the chance to earn the favor of Blake's Dad. That and of course Tyrian looking for Ruby. It's a bit weird to say this but...gotta say he looked kind of hot to me in that last scene for some reason. Creepy, but hot. I can't be the only one who thought this right?

Gi(a)rlish Number:

So their senior voice actors already? I didn't know that. Either way, though the new girl is adorable. If only she knew what a bitch Chitose was, though. She's still so mean and cruel to everyone. There was also the thing with the blond and all the girls which was weird. Some bad stuff is happening behind the scenes for sure. I wonder how everything will go with all these issues? Especially Chitose's last comment. Either way, this was good as well.

December 4th, Sunday:

Show By Rock Season 2:

This episode was so awesome! No wonder I loved Eliane so much. She's Aion's little sister! Aion was my favorite character in the show. So it makes sense that I liked her. His backstory, their backstory actually were both very sad and depressing. I hope they'll get to play music together by the end. The new villain was also pretty impressive looking. I'm surprised the old bad guys are teaming up as well. This is going to be awesome for sure, just like last season for sure! I look forward to it for sure.

Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru:

I love the new sword who's really lazy. This show has a lot of characters and I know that might annoy some people. For me though I just enjoy it a lot. I feel like it makes the show much more interesting and gives me a big family element sort of feeling. I like that a lot and this episode was cute. Everyone looked really good in those kimono's as well.

Magic Kyun! Renaissance:

Of course, every harem anime needs a Summer episode with swimsuits! It was typical fanservice stuff. I enjoyed the episode, though, mostly because of the second half when the teacher talks about the main character's Mother. He was cute back in the day! I wonder what will happen next and I bet anything it'll be tragic. The swimsuit episode is typically a thing before everything goes to hell so...yeah. That's a bit worrisome for sure.

Hagane Orchestra:

I laughed pretty hard at this. I didn't expect the boy character's to take over this time around. The poor guys probably got their ass kicked by the girl. The boy character's in this anime are really cute and funny. I enjoyed this for sure!

ViVid Strike!:

This was pretty epic. I thought we'd get to see the results of the fight between Rinne and Fuuka by the end. They seem to want to drag it out a bit. It's only going to be 12 episodes so that makes sense! I'm excited to see Rinne join Fuuka's group (Rinne's going to loose and you all know it doesn't pretend). I wonder what her trainer's reaction will be. Probably not good. Either way, this was enjoyable!

Ao Oni: The Animation:

This was really funny. I think one of my favorite ones so far to be honest. It was funny the whole mascot thing. I felt a little bad for the creepy little thing! Even with that gory ending. I'm used to this show's humor style though so it didn't bother me too badly. The whole episode made me laugh more than anything.

December 5th, Monday:

3-Nen D-Gumi Glass no Kamen:

This was interesting. A mixer is a so painfully modern anime thing, they hit the nail on the head with this one. I don't agree with the passion level being 3 though. This episode was pretty laid back all things considered. It was pretty funny, though, so I liked this!

Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori:

I'm sorry I still don't get this. It wasn't awful like the last few times, but still. This show's idea of morality is the most confusing thing.  It has everything backward. I don't care what you say, as of right now the leader of the detective club is a tyrant and complete asshole that needs to be knocked down a few pegs. I have more sympathy for the bad guy at this point. He hasn't even done anything THAT bad yet. So far he's the tamest anime villain I've seen in awhile so I don't get why they're so worried about him. If anything that woman pretending to be a...:sighs heavily: ghost...was much more threatening. Whatever, though I guess this show knows best about everything.

Gakuen Handsome:

This was interesting. Not bad per say, but interesting. The food they were making was gross but being able to fly just by doing that sure is something. I don't think I've ever seen that so points for uniqueness in the very least. I don't see how that would get old after 3 days but this show doesn't make any sense so why even bother trying to explain honestly.

Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume:

This episode was good! I didn't expect Koyori to pull through and win the match! I was honestly rooting for both of them. Both of them are adorable well-written characters and it was hard not to like them both or want them both to win. I'm happy in the end there were no hard feelings and it became about enjoying the game as opposed to winning! That's a very nice message to send out to people, even though that's a moral you'd associate with kids shows.

Overall:

A pretty good week! A lot of the shows are going to be ending soon since they hit double digits. Most of them will wind up being 12 episodes meaning we only have 2 more episodes to go for quite a few of these shows. Some I'll be sad to see go but other's I'm kind of done with, to be honest. My favorites this week have to go to Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku and RWBY. I didn't expect Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku to steal my heart so much! It's honestly one of the best that came out in the fall season. RWBY is a given, though. It almost always makes it here. My least favorite this week honestly is still Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori. I'm sorry but I'm still not really liking or getting it at all. Thank you for reading! Feel free to let me know what you think of this week's shows! I bid you adieu until my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment