Monday, December 17, 2018

Top 5 Panels Of The Week - 12/12/18


Welcome Comic Frontline's Top 5 Panels! This is where the Frontline Six unite to pick their Top 5 comic panels from the week, and then you guys get to vote below which panel was your favorite. In next week's post, we will announce the winner from the poll.

Fan Panel Pick From Last Week - Shazam #1 -Marvel Family On the Scene




KAT


Honorable Mention - The Amazing Spider-Man #11 - Spider-Man is a Hero! 



Seeing J. Jonah Jameson sing a different song, and Ottley's facial expressions are on point here.


5. Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider #3 - Low Screams


Making a classic scene funny.

4. Batman Annual #3 - I’m Not Going


That was a huge sacrifice for Bruce.

3. Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider #3 - MJ is Always Terrifying


You always want MJ in your corner.

2. Spider-Girls #3 - Parkers Stick Together


One of my favorite moments of the whole event.

1. Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider #3 - Not The Real Gwen


I like that it was MJ who was able to break the Goblin spell and help save both Gwens.

CHRIS

5. Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #313 - You Weren't Sleeping Were You?



4. Fantastic Four: Wedding Special #1 - Time Out




3. Superman #6 - Johnny's Home/Don't Freak Out....



2.  Spider-Girls #3 - Parkers Stick Together


Always a Parker.

1.  Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Macro Series #4 - Always Have Your Back





JAY

Honorable Mention - The Amazing Spider-Man #11 - Do As I Say, Not As I Said!



LOL I loved this little spin on the time old saying "Do as I say not as I do", and with JJ's new relationship with Spider-Man this is fitting, yet so classic Jonah!

5. Spider-Force #3 - We'll Just Pretend That Never Happened Right?


Man, I LOVE Charlie Parker, he is what I want in a Spider-Person, he is quippy, fun, yet has a deep backstory (that we didn't get fully fleshed out yet HINT HINT) that makes me want more of him. He better NOT die in Spider-Geddon!

4. Superman #6 - Don't Freak Out..../Johnny's Home



I am not sure how to feel about Jon's rapid aging (since we don't know much about it yet) but I love that costume and this moment. Such a cool modern Superboy costume!


3. Batman Annual #3 - NANANANANANA BATDAD!


This issue is about Alfred's father-figure role in Bruce's life and here is a perfect example of how he is his Dad. A Dad's love fears nothing and will do anything to protect their child and Alfred donning a Batman mask to save Bruce shows he may not be Bruce's father, but he is his Dad.

2. Saban's Go, Go Power Rangers #15 - FINALLY!


Twenty-five years in the making! I love these two characters my top 2 Rangers of all-time and Ryan Parrott has been making them even more endearing to me with their bond and it all culminated in this kiss. Man, I hope things don't go back to normal when they return home. 

1. Saban's Go, Go Power Rangers #15 - The Dragon Power Coin!


WOW! I NEED to know more! This one page leads so many more questions like; Who is this person? Was this the original Green Ranger? What happened to them? I NEED the next issue right now!

MIKE SPIDER-SLAYER 

5. Champions #27 - A Kiss


A surprising kiss from Viv was a shocking moment in this book. Riri Williams was just as shocked.

4.  Champions #27 - I Want To Save My Family


Sam reunited with his sister was a touching moment. Loved the reason why she wanted to become an astronaut.

3. Sideways #11 - You Killed My Mother!


Derek finally finds out who killed his mother and let me just say, he is pissed!!

2. Spider-Girls #3 - Parkers Stick Together


This moment for me between Annie May and Mayday is what made the entire series. Love seeing Annie May tell May that she looks at her as a big sister.

1. The Amazing Spider-Man #11 - Do I Hear Two Hundred Fifty?

    


Spidey trying to do the right thing by giving a young boy the hottest Christmas toy of the year, only to want to sell it for a quick buck had me dying!!


Top 5 Panels Of The Week - 12/12/18

Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider #3 - Low Screams
Batman Annual #3 - I’m Not Going
Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider #3 - MJ is Always Terrifying
Spider-Girls #3 - Parkers Stick Together
Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider #3 - Not The Real Gwen
Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #313 - You Weren't Sleeping Were You?
Fantastic Four: Wedding Special #1 - Time Out
Superman #6 - Johnny's Home
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Macro Series #4 - Always Have Your Back
Spider-Force #3 - We'll Just Pretend That Never Happened Right?
Batman Annual #3 - NANANANANANA BATDAD!
Saban's Go, Go Power Rangers #15 - FINALLY!
Saban's Go, Go Power Rangers #15 - The Dragon Power Coin!
Champions #27 - A Kiss
Champions #27 - I Want To Save My Family
Sideways #11 - You Killed My Mother!
The Amazing Spider-Man #11 - Do I Hear Two Hundred Fifty?
Created with Survey Maker


To find a comic shop near you, visit Comic Shop Locator or call 1-888-Comic-Book.
For Interviews, News, Previews, Reviews, & more check out Comic Frontline 
Follow & Like Us On TwitterFacebookTumblrGoogle +, & YouTube
Let us know in the comments what you think of this Comic Frontline Article and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment