Sunday, April 5, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 4/8/15 "The Pre New 52 Returns with Convergence"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics

 
Arrow Season 2.5 #7
I am glad that we are finally continuing Roy and Oliver's storyline because I didn't really like last month's solo story with Diggle and the Suicide Squad. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92)  

 
Convergence #1
I wasn't very impressed with the zero issue of Convergence. So I am hoping issue 1 can step it up, but I am not very excited that this will be Earth 2 centric. I wasn't a big fan of the weekly series Earth 2 World's End.   

 
Convergence Atom #1
I picked Convergence Atom at whim. I haven't read much of Atom's stories in the pre-new 52, but I do like his character on Arrow. So, I wanted to give this one a shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92)

  
Convergence Batgirl #1
This is one of my most anticipated series for Convergence. I am really excited to see Stephanie return to her cowl and see familiar faces like Tim Drake and Cassandra Cain. 

 
Convergence Batman and Robin #1
I thought this would be a fun series to pick up. Even though I think it's going to be pretty similar to what the series was like in the beginning of the New 52. Since the series didn't really change that much. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 

 
Convergence Harley Quinn #1
I love Harley Quinn, but I haven't been a fan of her series in the New 52. So I am really excited to see the character go back to it's roots. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 

 
Convergence Justice League #1
This is another convergence series I am really excited to read! It's a female driven Justice League story, where the heroes are celebrating a baby shower. I think this can be a really fun story.  

 
Convergence Nightwing/Oracle #1
I have been a Barbara and Dick shipper for a really long time. I am really excited to see these two together again.  

 
Convergence Question #1
I've missed Rene as the Question. She was a fun character in the Pre New 52. Looking forward to reading this one. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 

 
Convergence Speed Force #1
My favorite time reading the Flash in the Pre New 52 was the run where they explored Wally's relationship with his kids. It's going to be great to see Wally all grown up again.   

 
Convergence Superman #1
Wow another Convergence title I'm really looking forward to reading. Lois is pregnant and she is married to Clark again. I want to see a happy story for these two.  

 
Convergence Titans #1 
I wish Convergence also had a series for the second generation Teen Titans, because that's my favorite version of the Teen Titans. But I still really like the Titans and can't wait for this title to explore Roy's relationship with his daughter. It was tragic when she died in the pre new 52.  

Image

 
Birthright #6
I just binged Birthright and I am glad I did because this a very solid series. Looking forward to seeing where this series goes next. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 

 
Jupiter's Circle #1
Even though Jupiter's Legacy always had a lot of dealys I still really enjoyed the story. I am not a big fan of of period pieces, but I think this will be an interesting prequel. Let's just hope we don't have to wait 6 months for the next issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 

 
Savior #1
This new Image title really intrigued me. The main character is a Superman like character that wants to be a hero, but is that actually possible? (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 

Marvel

 
All New Hawkeye #2
All New Hawkeye had a pretty solid start. Looking forward to seeing what Lemire does with the series, but still waiting for the last issue of Fraction's run. Will it ever come out? (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92)

 
Ant Man #4
This is one of my most anticipated titles every month. I love what Spencer is doing with this title. I am also really hoping with this issue Cassie will finally use her powers. She was kidnapped last issue and I think this would be the perfect place to save herself. Let's hope this happens.    

 
Captain Marvel #14
Black Vortex had a really strong start a couple of weeks ago, but now I think they have way too many parts to this story. This did not need to tie into all these titles. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 

 
Howard the Duck #2
I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed the first issue of Howard the Duck. I am actually really excited to see where this series goes next. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 

 
Hulk #14
Finally the battle we have been waiting for with Doc Green, Hulk Vs Red Hulk!! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 

 
Max Ride First Flight #1
I've been excited to read this series ever since it was announced at New York Comic Con. It seems like a really imaginative story with great artwork. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92)  

 
Miles Morales The Ultimate Spider-Man #12
The last issue of Miles Morales, it's really sad to see this series coming to an end. It's become one of my favorite titles to read every month. So, what will happen to the Ultimate Universe after this issue? 

 
 Shield #4
This seems like it will be a fun issue of Shield. I've always been a fan of Sue Storm and it's great to see her have her own story away from the Fantastic Four. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 

 
Spider-Man 2099 #11
I haven't been totally impressed with Spider-Man 2099. With so many titles out I might be dropping this series soon. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 

 
Spider Woman #6
I really like the new direction this series has taken. Lets see how this new team up with Ben Urich is going to go. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 

Zenescope

 
Grimm Fairy Tales #109
Pat Shand has been doing a great job with this series and has made a 100+ series accessible for new readers. Very excited to see what he will do with the Beowulf mythos. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 92) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment