Saturday, December 1, 2012

Welcome to Comic Frontline



Hello Everyone, welcome to DarkAvengerINC’s newest project. We have been working to get written reviews for you guys for a while. So, I am glad that we finally have this project up. I am just making this blog post that way you can get to know all the writers that will be providing reviews and articles for you guys. I hope you all enjoy the site as much as we do!
SIDE NOTE: To check out some of the reviewers at DarkAvengerINC that may write a review here and there. Than go check out our video reviews at DarkAvengerINC

Nicole D’Andria (Editor/Writer)
An all-around nerdette, I’m a comic book connoisseur, horror aficionado, video game addict and an aspiring novelist/comic book writer who is the head of the comic book department at Entertainment Fuse.  I write and edit reviews, news stories and features about comic books from any publisher and enjoy helping out the indie guys and giving shout outs – regardless, my reviews are always critical and address every relevant aspect of a comic from storyline to colors.  But I hope to begin frequently reviewing other media such as video games, movies, TV shows, novels and music – though I should probably first address the thousands of comic books in my closet that I’m often trying to find the time to read.  You’ll also often find me frequently ranting about the lack of uniqueness in comic book stories today, sub-par artwork and my personal pet peeve: comic book covers.     

Enjoy my comic know-how... and many failed attempts at making you laugh.

My work is posted on both twitter and tumblr and collected on my personal webpage named after my personal moniker, Comic Maven.




Kat West AKA Comic Uno (Editor/ Writer)
Hey guys I am Kat. I am most known for my comic book show I do on YouTube called Comic Uno. I am also one of the many great reviewers on DarkAvengerINC. We all do a podcast show on Tuesdays called the Dark Avenger Live Cast. I started my love of talking about comics on the internet in 2009 when I joined Comic Vine where I still contribute greatly to. I am a crew member at BKBN (Big Kids Big News). I have also been a writer for the comic section at EntertainmentFuse since January 2012.  


DarkAvengerINC’s Youtube Channel:

Dark Avenger Live Cast:

My Twitter Page:

Comic Vine Profile Page:

BKBN Profile Page:

EntertainmentFuse:


Tony Goodwyn (Writer)
Tony lives and works in Houston, TX.  He started reading comic books as a teenager, and currently reads and reviews all kinds, though superhero comics remain his first love.  He has written comic reviews and topics on his blog, The Comics Cove, and moderated and spoken at various comics events in the Houston area.  He recently dressed up as symbiote suit Spider-Man for Halloween, much to the delight of his co-workers.

Luke Widlund (Writer)
Hi everybody, my name is Luke, which means bringer of light! (I looked it up!) I’m a carefree and loving person who likes to have a good time no matter what! My personality is vibrant and approachable. My idol is actually my mom, but that doesn’t create good conversation! My true idol is Marilyn Monroe but the reasons are too long and too many to explain here!

Simon Dixon (Writer)
Hello, I'm Simon but I'm also known as MritalkApple on YouTube. I'm a fan of all things pop culture but mainly comic books. I have been reading comics for about 1 year now. My favourite super hero is Spider-man which I'm sure is the same as a lot if comic fans. My favourite writer is Mark Waid and my favourite comics are Daredevil & The Walking Dead. I look forward to hopefully putting up some cool articles which you guys/gals will hopefully enjoy.

Tammy AKA RazzaTazz (Writer)
Hi all!  My name is Tammy!  I know Kat through Comic Vine where I am a moderator.  I have been reading comics for a long time and have been reading Wonder Woman since I was pretty young.  I guess like most people my reasons for liking the medium change over time, and now I like it as a source of inspiration for writing, not to copy stories, but because comics are pretty amazing as they can cover every genre and are limited only by the imagination of the writer and the artist.   

No comments:

Post a Comment