Saturday, December 28, 2013

Introducing Richie





Hello, First of all allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Richard but everyone calls me Richie. I have a Bachelor  of Arts degree in Mass Communication with a Concentration in Journalism from The University of Bridgeport in Connecticut.

During my junior year in college I was apart of the student newspaper as Sports Journalist/Editor and my senior year I became Editor-in-Chief.  I love to watch sports such as baseball, wrestling, sometimes football and basketball.

My goal on here is on a weekly basis post recaps of WWE Monday Night Raw, Friday Night Smackdown as well as TNA Impact Wrestling. I will also post my thoughts about how each show did and if they could change anything. 


I hope you all will enjoy reading my posts on here. 

1 comment:

  1. I watch all those so I'll look forward to your thoughts, Richie.

    ReplyDelete