Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Ultimate Fail Rewind

This is a funny series I wanted to share and start posting on here every weekend or Friday called Ultimate Fails. These videos are uploaded by a Youtube channel Called Fail Army, which they compile it from fails posted all over the internet plus ones they have received personally I'm sure. I will also be adding my two cents on the video on my post.



This video is the FULL year of 2013 Ultimate Fail compilation. Best moments of the year that made me laugh the hardest in this video were the batman jump, the guy that thought it would be a "good idea" to jump body first into a CACTUS, a whale giving a diver a high five to the face, boats shooting out of water, Cars and planes crashing in all different directions, and finally one man that must have come away from his skit with AT LEAST a minor concussion trying to bust the window of a car with his head. Hope yall enjoy the video, let us know what you think in the comment section below and go over to Fail Army and let them know what you think on the video comments as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment