Saturday, January 25, 2014

Kat's Pull List for 1/29/14



Here is Kat's pull list for 1/29/14. It is the fifth week of the month, that means a lot of ANNUALS!




Aspen



Trish out of Water:
This has been a surprise series for me. It is one of the first Aspen comics I have ever read and I am loving it. Can't wait to see what happens to Trish next! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 33)

Dark Horse



Furious #1
I haven't bought a Dark Horse comic in a really long time, but this series caught my eye. I love the entertainment industry as you guys know, and this is about a celebrity who becomes a superhero. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 33)

DC Comics



Batman and Robin Annual #2
I haven't been loving the Batman and Robin series ever since the start of the Two Face story arc. I even dropped the title recently, but this annual caught my eye. I love stories that look towards a hero's past. Looking forward to seeing the old duo back together. 


  
Damian Son of Batman #4
This has been a cheesy, but surprisingly entertaining book overall. I am looking forward to seeing how this mini series ends. I know Damian fans will be upset to see this ending, but hopefully we will see Damian again in the future. 




Earth 2 Annual #2
Is this the issue where we finally get the true origins of Batman of Earth 2? I remember the first annual promised us an origin story and now it is a year later and we still don't know who Batman is. Let's cross our fingers that DC is actually telling us the truth this time.




The Flash #27
The last issue of the Flash was pretty generic. Since Buccellato is back for this issue I hope this also means we will get an entertaining issue. I don't want to see this series go down hill because this was one of my favorite titles of 2013. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 33)




Green Team #8
This is the last issue of the Green Team. I have been only holding onto this series because I knew it was coming to a close. I wanted the full run if I stuck around for so long. Hope to see this series end well because I actually enjoyed issue 7. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 33)




Red Lanterns #27
Red Lanterns has been the best Green Lantern series in recent months, but that isn't really saying much. I have a feeling this issue may be a filler as we wait for Supergirl to join the title. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 33)




Smallville Season 11 Special #4
I have been looking forward to this story arc for months. The titans of the Smallville universe are getting their own arc. I am most looking forward to seeing Mia Dearden in a comic book again, we haven't seen anything from this character in a while. Honestly, this is my most anticipated title for the week. 




Superman #27
This is an issue this week I am getting at whim. The story looked interesting with Parasite targeting Lois Lane. Lets see if this will be worth pick up. 

Image



Invincible #108
Haven't heard much about the story for this issue of Invincible, but this series always keeps me entertained. 

Marvel 



Cataclysm The Last Stand #4:
Is Captain America the next hero in the Ultimate Universe to die? I have been having a blast with this Marvel story arc. Looking forward to seeing if the Ultimate universe can survive the wrath of Galactus. 



Guardians of the Galaxy #11
The second part of Trial of Jean Grey is here. I really enjoyed the first part, it was actually my pick of the week last week. Hoping this brings Guardians of the Galaxy in a good direction. I want to keep picking up this series even after Trials of Jean Grey. 




Inhumanity #2
This title was originally just going to be called Inhumanity Medusa, but last minute Marvel changed it to Inhumanity. This change was probably made to get better sales for the book. I liked issue 1 and hope to see this event go in a good direction.



Superior Spider-man #26
Another book that I am excited for this week. This is the true prelude to Goblin Nation, the story arc that will bring Peter Parker back. Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment