Monday, January 20, 2014

Pat Shand & AC Osorio Take The World By Godstorm This April!

GODSTORM: HERCULES PAYNE

Pat Shand winner of the 2013 Dark Avenger INC Breakout Talent Award announced today the title of his brand new series coming out in April from Zenescope! Pat Shand along with artist AC Osorio will be taking the comic world by a Godstorm! 


My first introduction to Pat Shand and Zenescope comics was Robyn Hood, and Godstorm, and I fell in love with the writer and the company immediately. I have always been a huge fan of mythology, and Godstorm was everything I loved about it wrapped up in comic form. So I was extremely excited when Pat Shand announced today that he is bringing back the characters and expanding upon them.

“I never thought we'd get a sequel.

I even "retired" the gods in UNLEASHED #3, giving my final word on the characters and sending them off to the great, mythic beyond.

But then... I put Neptune and Hades in REALM KNIGHTS. And Zeus and Julian in ASCENSION. And Hades in HELSING. I just can't seem to get enough of these characters, so...

It seems the appropriate time to announce that we're relaunching GODSTORM this April. A new #1 will come it, and it's going to be set in the world we've established, but kicking off a brand new story arc, a new tone, and new characters.
I hope you'll take the ride with us!”
 – Pat Shand



GODSTORM: HERCULES PAYNE will be hitting shelves April 2014 written by Pat Shand and drawn by AC Osorio.

Let us know in the comments what you think of this Zenescope Entertainment & Pat Shand's announcement and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews!

All images are courtesy of Zenescope Entertainment



No comments:

Post a Comment