Monday, March 24, 2014

Kat's Pull List for 3/26/14


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.


Dark Horse



Furious #3

This has been a surprisingly great series for me. Furious is an interesting character with a mysterious past. What made her so angry and how did she get her powers? Yeah that seems pretty generic, but the unique thing about this series is that Furious was a child celebrity that now wants to change her ways and save people with her powers. Think if Lindsey Lohan was a superhero, that is this series.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 41)

DC Comics



The Flash #29

This is one of my favorite series, but this story arc has been kind of rough. It is a filler story until the new creative team takes over. I hope to see this series continue to go in a good direction. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 41)



Forever Evil Rogues Rebellion #6

Rogues Rebellion started out as a strong mini series, but as the series continued it seemed that they didn't know where they were going with the series. They were just fighting random villains and in the end running away from them. I guess we will see how this one ends. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 41)




Red Lanterns #29

This is the best Green Lantern series right now. Looking forward to seeing where Supergirl's character goes now that she is a Red Lantern. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 41)

Image




Real Heroes #1

I am super excited to read this number 1. It is one of my most anticipated books for the week. Celebrities who play superheroes on film must become real life superheroes. 

Marvel




A+X #18

I haven't picked up this series in a long time. I wanted to get the last issue to see how it ends, but mostly because it is a Kitty Pryde team up.




Amazing X-men #5

I still don't know about this series. I like it, but maybe not enough to keep it on my pull list. I am giving it by the start of the next story arc. 




Guardians of the Galaxy #13

Trials of Jean Grey has been mediocre at best. Having Guardians of the Galaxy and the All New X-men teaming up seemed like a good idea at first, but once the story progressed you see that there are too many people on one page to make a real interesting story. 



Marvel Knights X-men #5

I am happy to say that this is the last issue of Marvel Knights X-men. I only stuck with this series because when I decided to drop it the series was almost over. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 41)



Silver Surfer #1

I am excited to see what Dan Slott does with Silver Surfer. I haven't read an extremely good Surfer story in a while, but I think Slott will bring some needed humor to the character. 



Superior Spider-man #30

We are getting to the end of the Superior Spider-man series. I would say that I am sad to see this series go, but I am really not. I am ready for Peter Parker to come back! 



Superior Team Up #11

I didn't plan for this series to be on my pull list, but this one snuck up on me. Ever since Goblin Nation I have been picking up every issue. So, I guess this series is officially on my pull list. 



Survive #1

Another series I am really anticipating this week. I loved Cataclysm and can't wait to see the reboot of the Ultimate universe, I can't believe I just said that about a reboot. 



Uncanny Avengers #18

I usually don't get this series, but this arc seemed interesting. There are only mutants left in the world and Wasp is the last human left. I always wanted to read a good Wasp story, so crossing my fingers that this is the one. 

Oni Press



Bunker #2

The first issue of this series really surprised me. The characters were all very interesting in the first issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 41)

Vertigo



The Wake #7

I love this thriller comic from Scott Snyder. The second part seems to be very promising. Excited to see where this series goes by the end. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 41)

No comments:

Post a Comment