Sunday, March 30, 2014

Kat's Pull List for 4/2/14


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.




Dark Horse




Angel and Faith Season 10 #1

I am a big fan of the show Angel, but I never had the chance to read the comics. I jumped onto the Buffy comic two weeks ago. So, I decided to do the same with Angel. Looking forward to see what direction they go with his character. 

DC Comics




Detective Comics #30
This is one of my most anticipated comics for this week. Francis Manapul and Brian Bucceellato are one of my favorite people on a creative team. I loved their run on Flash and can't wait to see what they do with Batman.  




Earth 2 #22
Ever since Tom Taylor took over Earth 2 this series is always towards the top of my pile. Can't wait to see what he does with Green Lantern's character. 




Green Arrow #30
I do like the new direction this series has been going, but I can't say this is a series I look forward to every month. It is kind of just there on my pull list and I keep getting it because I am a really big Green Arrow fan. I still miss the old pre-new 52 tone for the character. This series feels too dark for Ollie. 



Green Lantern #30
This series is holding on a string to stay on my pull list. Every issue counts! Lets see if this will be the make it or break it issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 42)




The Vampire Diaries #4
This is another title that may be on the chopping block soon if it doesn't improve. I am a big Vampire Diaries fan, but I feel this tie-in is just repeating things we already know about the characters. It has been on the bottom of my Comic Uno episode list for a while now. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 42)

Image




Starlight #2
I loved the first issue of Starlight, it was my pick of the week for that week. Very excited to see where this story goes. Another issue I am anticipating this week. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 42)




Shotgun Wedding #1
Shotgun Wedding is another mini series from Image. This seemed interesting, an assassin is marrying a normal school teacher and his ex-fiance comes to pay a visit. Lets see where it goes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 42)

Marvel




Inhuman #1
This has been delayed for a while, but I am still intrigued by the premise of the series. The Inhumans have been scattered across the Marvel universe for a couple of months and now we are finally getting a series centered with them. 




New Warriors #3
This is another series I am trying to feel out. The first two issues were okay, but I am going to see how the first story arc plays out. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 42)




She Hulk #3
She Hulk has been a solid series so far. I see a lot of potential for this series and I think Jen is a fun character. 




Ultimate Comics Spider-man #200
Really excited to read this issue this week. This is my most anticipated issue for the week. I love Bendis' work on Ultimate Comics Spider-man. I think he will celebrate this series very well. 

Vertigo




Trillium #8
This is the last issue of Trillium. Overall this was a unique, but okay series. I am still intrigued to see how this love story will end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment