Saturday, April 5, 2014

Kat's Pull List for 4/9/14


Check out what Kat is getting this week. A lot of great titles coming out this week. What is Kat most anticipating?





Note: I labeled Comic Uno Episode last week with the wrong numbering. So, I will be doing Episode 42 this week and than next will be Episode 44. I know confusing, sorry for the inconvenience. 

DC Comics




Batgirl #30

This is my favorite ongoing series right now. I love what Gail Simone is doing with Barbara Gordon. Saying that I thought last story arc was a little weak. So, glad that we are going into a fresh story arc. 




 Batman Eternal #1

Probably my most anticipated book for the week. I have been excited for this weekly series ever since it was announced. It sounds like there will be some intriguing stories going on with the Bat Family. It also doesn't hurt that this is the series that will bring the return of one of my favorite characters, Stephanie Brown. 




Superman/Wonder Woman #7

I am usually excited to pick up this series every month. But this is the prelude to the Doomsday story arc going on in all of the Superman titles. I am only reading Supergirl and Superman/Wonder Woman. So, I feel like I might be lost. I guess we will see with this issue. 

IDW




Powerpuff Girls #8

As a Powerpuff Girls fan I love this series. It has the same tone as the TV series, but at the same time it is fresh and new. Glad to see that this is an ongoing for IDW. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 42.) 

Image




Invincible #110

Robert Kirkman's Invincible is such a fun series. It leaves you with jaw dropping cliffhangers. Issue 111 is suppose to be a big one. So, excited to see how we lead to that point. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 42)




Shotgun Wedding #2

I was surprisingly pleased with Shotgun Wedding. The story is interesting and the art is gorgeous. Looking forward to reading the rest of the mini series, which will be released weekly.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 42)




Shutter #1

Shutter is a new series from Image, it looks interesting. Don't know much about it, but I will give it a shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 42)

Marvel 




All New Doop #1

You might be asking, "Kat didn't you say you weren't going to get Doop on the live shows?" I was planning not to get this mini series, but it seems that Kitty will be a secondary character in the story. So, I decided to give the first issue a try. 




All New Ultimates #1

Another titles I am anticipating this week. I love the Ultimate universe and everybody on this team. 




All New X-men #25

Here comes a double sized All New X-men issue. I am excited to get back in the groove with this after Trial of Jean Grey. Looking forward to this one. 




Avengers Undercover #2

Issue 1 of Avengers Undercover really surprised me. Looking forward to seeing what they do with issue 2. Even if I don't like the dark covers. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 42)



Captain Marvel #2

I liked issue 1 of Captain Marvel. I am a fan of Carol Danvers and tried to get into the last Captain Marvel, but couldn't get into it. Hopefully I will be sticking with this volume. Also excited to see her joining the Guardians of the Galaxy. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 42)




Daredevil #1.50

I have been loving Mark Waid's run on Daredevil. Really excited to see how they will celebrate Dardevil in this issue. 




Iron Fist The Living Weapon #1

I have always wanted to get into Iron Fist, but never could find the right issue to jump into his story. Hopefully this will be a good series for the character. 




Kick Ass 3 #7

As much as I love Kick Ass I think Kick Ass 3 has been a little lackluster for an Act 3 and the delays really don't help. I am excited for the ending, but the story really needs to pick up from here. 




Superior Foes of Spider-man #11

This has been a fun series. Can't wait to see what happens next with these C-list villains! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 42)

Zenescope




Robyn Hood Legend #2

I have never read any Zenescope titles until Robyn Hood, and I have heard so many great things about the company. Thought issue 1 of Robyn Hood Legends was a solid read and it got me interested to read more with the character. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 42)



No comments:

Post a Comment