Saturday, May 31, 2014

Kat's Pull list for 6/4/14 - "AWW YEAH TITANS!"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.




DC Comics



Batman Eternal #9

Batman Eternal has had some weak issues lately, but over all I have been enjoying this weekly series. Looking forward to seeing more and I always get excited to read this title.



Earth 2 #24

I have been very impressed with Earth 2 and ever since Tom Taylor took over the title it has become one of my favorite titles to read. Might I also add that Lois Lane as Red Tornado is brilliant for this title. 



Green Arrow #32

I always have mixed feelings about Green Arrow because I liked the title, but not as a Green Arrow title. It is a great read, but this is not my Ollie Queen. This is a start of a new arc. So, hopefully Ollie's team will become more interesting. 



Futures End #5

Even though the last issue of Futures End was weak, overall this series has been a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to reading more of this event.



Tiny Titans: Return to the Tress House #1

YES TINY TITANS RETURNS! You guys don't know how excited I am for this title to return. I have all 50 issues of Tiny Titans and read the title from issue 1. It is such a fun title that references pre New 52 stories. 



The Vampire Diaries #6

I did drop Vampire Diaries, but this issue looked interesting. At least we have Elena and company in this issue. Also might I add it was a small week for me so it was easy to add another comic on my pull list.  

Marvel



Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-man #2

The last issue ended with a bang and I can't wait to see where this story arc goes from here. The rest of the ultimate reboot has been disappointing, but glad to see that Miles Morales' title has stayed consistent to its previous series. 



Superior Foes of Spider-man #12

It seems like forever since this title came out, wait it actually has been forever. The last issue came out in April and now this issue is coming out in June. I hope this series doesn't fall through the cracks because Superior Spider-man is now over. 

Vertigo



The Wake #9

I loved the first part of The Wake, but the second part has been lacking. I hope this penultimate issue can pick up the story to where it was when act one ended.

Zenescope



Grimm Fairy Tales #98

I picked up the last issue of Grimm Fairy Tales and thought it was a solid read. Excited to say Grimm Fairy Tales is officially on my pull list, right in time for issue 100. 




No comments:

Post a Comment