Sunday, July 6, 2014

Kat's Pull List for 7/9/14 "A Bat Filled Week"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics



Batgirl #33

This story arc seems like a fresh start for Batgirl. There have been some weaker issues after The Wanted story arc, but glad to see the series back on track.



Batman Eternal #14 

Batman Eternal has improved over the last couple of issues, hope it can stay consistent. 

Might I also add I am not a big fan of Penguin, but love the cover for this issue. 



Detective Comics #33

I loved Manapul and Buccellato run on Flash. Now they are trying to get their footing with Batman. Looking forward to where the series goes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 55)



Grayson #1 

I am skeptical about this series. A part of me is happy that we will be getting more stories with Dick Grayson and the other part of me misses Nightwing. 



Justice League United #3

This is a really fun series that reminds me of the pre new 52. Very excited to see where this series goes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 55)



Futures End #10     

I have been mostly disappointed with Futures End. There are some interesting stories, but most of them are cluttered into one issue. 



Smallville Lantern #4

I have been loving Smallville Lantern. If you want a good Superman or Green Lantern story this should be the book you are reading. Every issue feels like another piece to an epic story! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 55)

Marvel



100th Anniversary Spider-man #1

I didn't like the 100th anniversary issue that came out last week. It was actually my worst pick of the week. But I love Spider-man and hoping this can be a better one shot.



All New X-men #27

All New X-men isnt the series it use to be, but I still think this is the best X-men series out right now.



The Amazing Spider-man #1.3

This is what a "Zero Year" story should be. It is a 5 issue mini series that tells a different angle on Spider-man's origin story. Overall this has been a fun series. 



Avengers Undercover #7

It is sad to see that this series will be ending soon, but very exciting to see the interaction with Nico and Alex. Does this mean we will have a Runaway filled issue? (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 55)    


 

Captain Marvel #5

This has been a pretty solid series since its return. Great art and fun dialogue.  

 

Daredevil #5

I am glad we are finally seeing the Foggy story start in the new Daredevil series. I have been waiting for this ever since we found out he faked his death. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 55) 



Fantastic Four #7

I didn't like how they introduced Original Sin into this series, but that doesn't mean I am not intrigued. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 55)



Original Sin #5.1

I am not a big Thor fan, but this tie in intrigues me. I think it is a smart idea to bring Angela into Thor's family.    

 

The Superior Foes of Spider-man #13

Ever since Superior Spider-man ended it seems like this series has been on the back burner, which is a shame because Superior Foes is a fun series. Hope we don't see anymore delays with this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 55)

Zenescope



Grimm Fairy Tales #99

I just started picking up Grimm Fairy Tales and really glad that I started right before issue 100. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 55)



Robyn Hood Legend #5 

Excited to see where Robyn Hood will be going before her ongoing series. I have a feeling we are going to go more into the modern world. I like Robyn Hood more in the modern world than the medieval magical world. So, hope the series goes in that direction. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 55)


No comments:

Post a Comment