Saturday, August 30, 2014

Kat's Pull List 9/3/14 "Five Years Later Begins"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics



Action Comics Futures End #1
I usually don't get Action Comics, but you will see this month with Five Years later I will be reading some titles that I usually don't pick up. Action Comics sparked my interest because we will be seeing normal people with Superman's powers. That sounded like a fun one shot to me. 



Batman Eternal #22
The past issues of Batman Eternal have been pretty solid and I am very excited for this issue. It seems that we are going to get a Stephanie Brown centric issue! This is a much needed story to be expanded upon.



Earth 2 Futures End #1
Earth 2 is one of my favorite DC books right now! This series connects a lot with what is going on in the Futures End weekly series. I hope we get to see Futures End Lois Lane and Earth 2 Lois Lane come face to face. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 63)


Green Arrow Futures End #1
This is a Futures End issue I am really excited to read. Now that Green Arrow is dead Emiko will probably take over this one shot issue. I didn't really like her character in Lemire's run, but in the Futures End weekly series she has been a fun character to see grow. 



Justice League #33
Ever since Trinity War Justice League has become one of my favorite DC title. Can't wait to learn more about Jessica Crews. 



Futures End #18
Last issue was a big improvement to the series. Lets hope it can keep this momentum.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 63)

 


Tiny Titans Return to the Treehouse #4
I love that Tiny Titans is back! It is a fun series that readers of all ages can enjoy. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 63)

Marvel



All New Doop #5
The beginning of this series was fun, but as the mini series continued the story got even more ridiculous. Excited for this mini series to be over. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 63)  



Death of Wolverine #1
This issue just made it on my pull list this week. I want to see if Wolverine actually dies, but this issue has a big price tag.

  

Hawkeye Vs Deadpool #1
I am not a big Deadpool fan. I usually don't get these Deadpool type mini series, but this Hawkeye crossover intrigues me. I am looking forward to seeing what this mini series brings. 



Legendary Star Lord #3
This has been a pretty solid series. I am having fun with this solo Star Lord series. It has good artwork and a good enough story to keep me coming for the next issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 63)



Original Sin #8
I know a lot of people loved Original Sin. I though it was an okay story arc, but I am interested to see how the event ends.   



She Hulk #8
She Hulk is a middle ground series for me. Good enough to keep on my pull list, but nothing really sticks out either. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 63)   



Spider-man 2099 #3 
I am trying this series out because Mike SS recommended it highly. Bought the second issue and will read it before I read this issue.

   

Uncanny X-men #25
I dropped this series off my pull list a while ago, but the Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier has been an interesting story arc. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 63)  

Vertigo



Names #1
Names looks like a intriguing revenge story. Interested in this new Vertigo title. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 63)

Zenescope



Tales of Terror #2
The first issue of Tales of Terror was my pick of the week last month. Really looking forward to seeing what Zenescope does with this series! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 63)       

        
 

 

  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment