Sunday, August 3, 2014

Kat's Pull List for 8/6/17 "Superior is Back!"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



 DC Comics



Batman Eternal #18

Batman Eternal is a roller coaster of a series. Sometimes this is an enjoyable series about the Bat Family and other times it can be a borefest. It seems like with this issue we are going to explore Batgirl, Red Hood, and Batwoman's investigation on James Gordon's case. This is a story I have been waiting for a while to play out. Lets hope it is not a disappointment. 



Detective Comics #34

I love Buccellato and Manapul's work together. Their Flash run is one of my favorites for the New 52. So far their Detective Comics run has been okay. I think they are still trying to find their footing for Batman. I hope the Icarus story wraps up soon that way they can start a new with a different story arc. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 59)



Earth 2 #26

This has to be one of my favorite ongoing titles right now. Can't wait to see what happens next in the Earth 2 universe. Tom Taylor is hitting it out of the park with this series! 

 

Grayson #2
I didn't love the first issue for Grayson, but I want to give this series a fair shot. I am going to see where the series goes before dropping the title. 



Green Arrow #34
I know a lot of people are enjoying Lemire's run on Green Arrow, but I have to say I am kind of happy his run is ending. I like his writing, but this doesn't feel like a Green Arrow series. I am very excited to see what the Arrow writers will do with the series. 

 

Futures End #14
Where Batman Eternal has its up and downs, Futures End has been consistently bad. The writers need to get their audience more interested in these C-list character stories. But this cover does intrigue me with the continuation of Lois and Birda's story.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 59)



Tiny Titans Return to the Treehouse #3
This is such a fun series and I am glad that DC Comics gave Tiny Titans a returning mini series. This Shazam family issue looks like it will be a lot of fun to read this week. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 59)

Image
 
Invincible #113
Invincible has been on a roll. Can't wait to see what jaw dropping event will happen next!

Marvel



Legendary Star Lord #2
I thought the first issue for this series was a solid story. Looking forward to seeing more of a spotlight on Starlord's character.    

 
 
Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-man #4
This is one of my most anticipated issues for the week. I have been loving the new Ultimate Spider-man series and can't wait to find out what secret Kate Bishop has been hiding from Miles. 



Rocket Raccoon #2
I had fun with the first issue of Rocket Raccoon, but I am still debating if I should keep this on my pull list. Will the story be strong enough to stick with the title?  



She Hulk #7
I dropped She Hulk for a couple of issues because of the artist change. So, I am excited to pick up the title again. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 59) 

 

Superior Foes of Spider-man #14
Superior Foes of Spider-man is a pretty fun series. I am honestly surprised though that it is hasn't gotten cancelled with Superior ending and it being delayed for a couple of months. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 59)



Superior Spider-man #32
The beginning of Spider-Verse starts here. As a big Spider-man fan I am excited to see how Superior Spider-man is returning. 

 
 
Kick Ass 3 #8
Even though it has been delayed for months, I can't believe this is the last issue of Kick Ass. Really looking forward to seeing how this trilogy ends. Who will die?

Zenescope



Grimm Fairy Tales Goddess Inc #1
I am really looking forward to reading this new series from Zenescope. It has an interesting premise. Gods and Godesses live normal lives among us. I love these type of stories. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 59)  

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment