Sunday, September 28, 2014

Kat's Pull List for 10/1/14 "Alot of Number 1's for the Beginning of October"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics



Batman Eternal #26

The story for last week's Batman Eternal was solid, but lets hope the art is more consistent for this issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 67) 



Detective Comics #35

The Icarus story arc dragged a little bit for the first story arc for the new creative team of Detective Comics. So, I hope the start of this story arc will have some interesting plot points that I know this creative team can develop. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 67)  



Flash Season 0 #1

Even though I didn't like the first Arrow digital comic series I have more hope for the Flash and the new Arrow digital series. I am very excited to see these shows on TV and hope the comics will be good tie-in books. 



Gotham Academy #1

I know that a lot of people are skeptical about Gotham Academy, but I am keeping an open mind. This can be the fun/quirky series that the Bat titles need right now.



Green Arrow #35

This is one of my most anticipated issues this week! I wasn't a huge fan of Lemire's run for Green Arrow and I hope with some of the Arrow writers writing Green Arrow we will get to see our old Green Arrow again.  

     

Justice League #34

Justice League is another issue I am really excited to read this week! I have been loving Geoff Johns' run ever since the end of the Trinity War. Really excited to learn more about Jessica Cruz and her impact to the DC universe.



Future End #22

It looks like we are going to get the aftermath of the world knowing that Shazam is Superman. This is my favorite story going on in Futures End. So, I hope we get a good fleshed out story. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 67)



Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse #5  

I love Tiny Titans and it's sad to see that the mini series is ending. Lets hope we get another mini series or maybe even an ongoing. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 67)  

Image



Morning Glories #41

Morning Glories is one of my favorite Indy titles and can't wait to see what happens next in the story! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 67) 

Marvel



Black Widow #11

I usually don't get Black Widow, but I am intrigued to see a Black Widow and X-23 team up. Looks like this can be a fun issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 67) 



Death of Wolverine #3

This is my most anticipated issue of the week!! Kitty Pryde is my second favorite superhero. One of my favorite stories is the Wolverine and Kitty Pryde mini series and it seems like this issue is going to reference that series a lot. We have to remind Marvel fans that Kitty Pryde is a badass ninja. Death of Wolverine is one of the best Wolverine stories I have ever read! 



Edge of Spider-Verse #4   

Edge of Spider-Verse has had a good collection of Spidey one shot stories. It gets me pumped up for the Spider-Verse story arc in The Amazing Spider-man!



Fantastic Four Annual #1

I am usually not a big fan of annuals. They are expensive and a lot of the time they never progress the story. But this annual looks pretty interesting. I am excited to see the Sue and Valeria interaction! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 67)



Legendary Star Lord #4

Star Lord has been a pretty solid story. I am looking forward to seeing what shenanigans Star Lord gets himself into next. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 67) 



Silver Surfer #6

I have really been enjoying Dan Slott's run on Silver Surfer. It's grounded and I love the relationship that is blooming between Dawn and Silver Surfer. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 67) 



Spider-man 2099 #4

I have been pleasantly surprised with Spider-man 2099. I wasn't originally planning on putting this series on my pull list but after many recommendations I finally caved and I am glad that I did.   



Thor #1

I am kind of looking forward to Thor issue 1. I am not a big Thor fan, but I am intrigued to see how this girl gets a power of a God. 



Uncanny X-men #25

I say this with every pull list article I do, but Uncanny Avengers is the best Avengers title out there. It has great artwork and I really enjoy the chemistry between the characters on the team. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 67) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment