Monday, November 24, 2014

Kat's Pull List 11/26/14 "Spider Verse Tie-ins"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.




Boom Studios



Butterfly #3

Butterfly hasn't blown me away, but it still has an interesting premise. It's just missing some heart. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 74) 

DC Comics



Batman Eternal #34

Batman Eternal has been a bit more consistent over the last couple of weeks. I hope the series can stay at this pace. 



Deathstroke #2

The art for this series is beautiful and the first issue had a pretty solid story. The cliffhanger got me very intrigued to see where this series will be going. 



Earth 2 World's End #8

Earth 2 World's End is still the best DC weekly series out right now, but I don't like that they try to squeeze too many characters into one issue. They need to learn to split up their stories. 



The Flash #36

I am still interested in the Future Flash story, but I don't love the direction it has been going. It seems that they are prolonging this story for too long. Now Barry is in the Jurassic Age and I don't know how this will add anything to the story. 



Futures End #30

Last issue had some interesting developments in the Firestorm story. I hope this issue explores those developments. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 74)

Dynamite Comics



Bionic Woman Season 4 #3

This Bionic Woman series has been a blast! Everything that made the 1970's TV series great is now in this comic book, and this includes Jamie Sommers dry humor. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 74)

IDW



Shadow Show #1

This is a new series written by Joe Hill and his name attracted me to the book. I am going to give this new series a try.

Marvel



Nova #24 

Last issue had some interesting revelations for Sam Alexander. These revelations may prevent Sam Alexander from being the hero he once was. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 74)



Scarlet Spiders #1

This is my most anticipated comic for the week. The spider clones will finally be teaming up! I think this can be an epic team up if done correctly. It can also bring some interesting character development to these characters. 



Spider-man 2009 #6

Spider-man 2099 will also be tieing into Spider-Verse. I think this can be very interesting for Miguel's character. Especially since in the last issue of Amazing Spider-man Miguel returned to 2099. Will this connect to his solo series?   



Superior Iron Man #2

Is it weird that Iron Man is more in character here than he was in Kieron Gillen's run? Tom Taylor did a fantastic job on the first issue and it got me pumped for the rest of the series.

Zenescope 



Robyn Hood Ongoing #4

It's great to see Robyn Hood finding its footing as an ongoing series. I am especially pumped for this issue because Red Riding Hood will be making a guest appearance and I think these two characters work very feel together. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 74)

No comments:

Post a Comment