Sunday, January 4, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 1/7/14 "First Set of Comics for 2015"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Dark Horse



Lady Killer #1
It's been a while since I've bought a Dark Horse book, but Lady Killer really caught my interest. The series is about a suburban mom who also happens to be a killer. I love characters that contradict themselves so this should be interesting. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 80) 

DC Comics


Batman Eternal #40
For a couple of weeks Batman Eternal was on a uphill and now the series has bored me again. Why can't Batman Eternal be more consistent? (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 80)

 
Earth 2 #30
I use to love Earth 2, but I feel like with the weekly series we are getting too much of Earth 2. It makes the monthly series less special. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 80)

 
Earth 2 World's End #14
This weekly series plummeted very quickly! World's End has frequently worst pick of the week. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 80)   

 
Green Arrow #38
Ever since the new creative team joined this series I have been loving Green Arrow! Can't wait to see the Green Lantern and Green Arrow team up in this issue.   

 
Green Lantern #38
Since the new creative team joined this title I rarely pick up Green Lantern, but this issue's description intrigued me. It's been a while since we've seen Carol and Hal interact. Let's hope we can get some good scenes with them together. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 80)  

 
Futures End #36
Futures End is a bit more consistent than the other weekly series, but still way too scattered to actually enjoy. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 80)  

Image


Sinergy #3
Sinergy has become one of my favorite current Image titles. It's a really fun title where the characters and world building is very intriguing. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 80)  

Marvel

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #12
I am excited and scared to read this issue of The Amazing Spider-Man. I know this will have a focus on May and her brother, but that might also mean they are in danger of dieing. Please Dan Slott don't kill them off!   


Ant Man #1
This is one of my most anticipated issues for the week! I am really excited to read an ongoing series with Scott Lang, especially seeing the ramifications of the return of his daughter.  

 
The Weapon X Program #5
Weapon X Program has been a pretty solid mini series. I am looking forward to seeing how it ends. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 80)  


Hawkeye Vs Deadpool #4
I'm sad to see this mini series end. It was such a fun team up and a great fill for the Hawkeye void. 

 
Hulk #10
Hulk has very quickly become one of my favorite Marvel series. Duggan's run has great twist and turns with even better characterization.    

 
Legendary Star Lord #7
I've been really enjoying this story arc of Legendary Star Lord. Can't wait to see Kitty go into action and save Star Lord! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 80)  

 
Operation Sin #1 
I was never a big Peggy Carter fan, but that was mainly because I was never a big Captain American fan. But I have to say with all the hype with the new show coming out this week I am pretty excited to learn more about Peggy in Operation Sin.  

 
Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #1
I am really hoping this can be a fun series. It looks fun, lets just hope it can deliver.   

 
Wolverines #1
I really don't want to pick up another weekly series, but I have my own rule for this series. If the series goes below 4 stars I am dropping it.   

Vertigo

 
Wolf Moon #2
After hearing great things from Mike SS and Jay about this title I will be picking up issue 2. I will read issue 1 and issue 2 back to back. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 80) 

Zenescope

 
Grimm Fairy Tales #106
Grimm Fairy Tales has been a really great series from Zenescope. Looking forward to learning more about these characters. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 80)   

 
Tales of Terror #6
Tales of Terror is pretty haunting and if you like horror you should be picking this series up. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 80)   

No comments:

Post a Comment