Sunday, February 1, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 2/4/14 "Hawkeye Finally Returns"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Dark Horse

 
Lady Killer #2
Lady Killer has so far been a very interesting read. A seemingly normal housewife is actually an assassin. I had a lot of fun with the first issue and I hope we learn more about the main character with this issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 84)  

DC Comics


Batman Eternal #44
I have been pretty impressed with the last couple of issues of Batman Eternal, let's hope it keeps this momentum. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 84) 

 
Earth 2 World's End #18
I am so tired of this weekly series that I skipped the regular Earth 2 title this week. There is too much Earth 2 for my liking! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 84)  

 
The Flash Season Zero #5
I usually don't buy this series but Felicity will be guest starring in this issue so I decided to pick this one up. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 84)  

 
Green Arrow #39
I have been really enjoying Green Arrow! Can't wait to see where this story goes. Lets hope we see more Mia in this issue.  

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year 3 #8
I really enjoyed the last issue of Injustice and it's sad to see that this series will almost be over.  

 
Futures End #40
This series needs to start picking up! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 84)  

Image

 
Postal #1
I wasn't initially going to get Postal, but the plot details for issue 1 got me intrigued. A town filled with convicts has been murder free for years. What happens when a murder case opens? (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 84) 

 
Sinergy #4
I have been really enjoying this new Image series. It has a unique story and interesting characters. I hope we learn more about Leaf in this issue. Is he the enemy or an ally? (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 84)  

Marvel

 
Ant Man #2
I am super excited to read Ant Man #2. I loved the first issue and I hope we get to see more of Scott and Cassie's father/daughter relationship. 

   
Black Vortex Alpha #1
All New X-men and Guardians of the Galaxy have been missing direction for quite some time now. I hope Black Vortex gives purpose to these titles again.   


Hawkeye #21
FINALLY!! It's been such a long time since I read the last issue Hakweye and I am looking forward to seeing how Matt Fraction ends his run. Let's hope we get issue 22 before Lemire's run starts.    


Hulk #11
I have been really enjoying what Duggan has been doing with Hulk. Can't wait to see what Doc Green does next! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 84)  

 
Ms Marvel #11
I feel like it's been a while since I read the last issue of Ms Marvel. This such a fun series and I look forward to every new issue.   

 
Operation Sin #2
I surprisingly really enjoyed the first issue of this series and it ties into Agent Carter pretty well. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 84)  

 
Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #2
I had fun with the first issue of this series, but still deciding if I want to keep this book on my pull list. I have to see if there will be an overall plot.   

Vertigo

 
American Vampire The Second Cycle #6
YES! American Vampire is back monthly and I can't wait to read this series issue by issue. I read this in trade and it quickly has become one of my favorite series.  

 
Wolf Moon #3
Wolf Moon has been an interesting series. I am still curious to see where this werewolf mythology book will go. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 84)  

Zenescope

 
Grimm Fairy Tales #107
Grimm Fairy Tales has been really impressing me. It is new reader friendly with a lot of twist and turns. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 84)  

 
Tales of Terror #7
I am usually not a fan of series consisting of one shot stories, but Tales of Terror is an exception. Every issue is haunting enough for me to come back for the next. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 84)  

No comments:

Post a Comment