Saturday, March 7, 2015

Kat's Pull List 3/11/15 "HUGE Haul"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics

 
Arrow Season 2.5 #6
I have been really enjoying this series. It's a great tie-in to the TV show, but I am not really excited for this issue. I don't really like Arrow's version of Suicide Squad and this issue will be Suicide Squad centric. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)  

 
Batman Eternal #49
I like the direction Batman Eternal is going. It's the best weekly series out of the three from DC. It's starting to build up as we get towards the end. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)    

 
Detective Comics Endgame #1
I dropped Detective Comics for a while, but this seemed like a fun one shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)    

 
Earth 2 World's End #23
I am still very disappointed with this series. You know where the story is going, but there are rare character moments that keeps you interested. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)  

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year 3 #11
Injustice has been a pretty solid series, but it's sad to see Tom Taylor not writing the book anymore. He really created this world!    

 
Justice League United #10
I have been pretty disappointed with this story arc because I am not a big Legion of Superheroes fan. But I am sticking with the last issue to see what direction the series will go after Convergence. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)  

     
Futures End #45
I am glad that Futures End is finally leading into Convergence, but I think it's a little too late for this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)    

 
Smallville Continuity #4
It's sad to see this series ending. I really loved what Bryan Q Miller did with the Smallville world.   

Image

 
Sinergy #5
This has been a really solid series with a unique universe. Looking forward to seeing where it goes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)   

 
Southern Cross #1
This seemed to have an interesting premise. The main character is trying to find her sister. I am going to give this issue 1 a chance. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)  

 
Postal #2
The first issue impressed me enough to try the second issue out. I like the mystery and the main character seems pretty unique. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)  

Marvel

 
Spider-Man 2099 #10
I haven't been enjoying this series as much since the end of Spider Verse, but still want to see it through. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)       

     

All New X-men #37
I am glad that All New X-men is out of the ultimate universe story arc because that kind of disappointed me. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)  

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #16
I enjoyed Spider-Verse for what it was but I am glad Spider-Man is going back to some more grounded stories.  

 
Ant Man #3
Ant Man has quickly become one of my favorite series. Really excited to see where this series goes. Love Cassie and Scott's father/daughter relationship.  

 
Captain Marvel #13
Excited to see G Willow Wilson, writer of Ms Marvel, write an issue of Captain Marvel. This should be fun! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)    

 
Fantastic Four #644
I am glad the team is finally together. I think this series is really going to pick up as we head towards the end. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)    

 
Howard the Duck #1
I've never read a Howard the Duck comic, but I wanted to give issue 1 a try to see where this series goes.  

 
Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man #11
I am really sad that this series will be ending and we still don't know what will happen to the ultimate characters we love after Secret Wars.  

 
Ms Marvel #13
I am always happy to read another issue of Ms Marvel. It's such a fun series.  

 
Nova Annual #1
I am really happy that Nova is getting back to it's roots. It's a ground space story again. This is the reason I really enjoyed Nova in the first place. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)    

 
Silver Surfer #10
Silver Surfer is a very solid series. This series is something that you haven't seen from Silver Surfer yet. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)    

 
Spider Gwen #2
I really enjoyed Spider Gwen issue 1 and can't wait to see where this series goes.  

 
Superior Iron Man #6
The Teen Abomination issue had an interesting twist that may make Iron Man start caring for other people again. How long will Iron Man be superior? 

 
Thor #6
I've been enjoying Thor, but I still think the mystery of Thor's identity has to start unraveling. Let's hope it does soon.

Zenescope

 
Grimm Fairy Tales #108
Grimm Fairy Tales has been a great series and I am glad i jumped on with issue 101. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)        

 
Tales of Terror #9
Tales of Terror has been a treat. I am not usually a fan of anthology series, but this is an exception. Every one shot story stands on it's own and it's haunting. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 89)      

No comments:

Post a Comment