Saturday, March 14, 2015

Kat's Pull List 3/18/15 "Hiatus Week"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list. DISCLAIMER: Kat will be taking hiatus this week so no video reviews, but she will have mini reviews on her Twitter and Facebook.



Boom Studios

 
Giant Days #1
I really liked the cover for this issue and the premise seems pretty interesting. It's about a group of college kids and their experience with independence. I don't think enough media concentrates on college. So it will be cool to see this comic tackle it. 

DC Comics

 
Batgirl #40
Issue 39 was my pick of the week last month and I can't wait to see where Batgirl is heading. The cliffhanger in issue 39 left a lot of mystery surrounding the new hip Batgirl. 

 
Batgirl Endgame #1
Wow this is a big week for Batgirl. Last week I picked up Detective Comics Endgame and really enjoyed it. So I have high expectations for Batgirl Endgame, especially with her past with the Joker.

 
Batman Eternal #50
I really like the direction Batman Eternal has been going. I like that this series is really focusing on the Bat family.     

 
Batman/Superman #20
I haven't loved the last couple of issues for Batman/Superman because it has been so Kryptonian heavy. I hope they start focusing on Batman and Superman's relationship again. 

 
Earth 2 World's End #24
Earth 2 has been my worst pick of the week almost every week. I really can't wait until this weekly series is over. 

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year 3 #12
This is the last issue for Injustice for year 3 and I am happy for this arc to be over. I think it has been dragging for the last couple of issues.   

 
Futures End #46
Futures End is another weekly series I want to end. I feel like this series over stayed its welcome.   

 
Teen Titans #8
Teen Titans was decent for awhile, but now the series has lost itself again. I don't know how long this one is going to stay on my pull. 

Image

 
Invisible Republic #1
This seemed like an interesting space story with a cool tag team.  

 
Red One #1
I am sucker for a good Russian spy story and adding superheroes made me very interested in this series.  

Marvel

 
All New X-men #39
All New X-men was kind of a filler last week but still a good issue. Looking forward to more tie-ins to Black Vortex. 

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #16.1
Cool to see an old time Spider-Man writer returning to the character.  

 
Guardians Team Up #3
Kind of surprised that two parts of Black Vortex are coming out in the same week, but that's why I am getting Team Up this week.  

 
Hulk #13
I think this is going to be a fun issue. I can only take Deadpool in doses, but when Duggan is at the helm I know he will give me a good laugh.  

 
Princess Leia #2
Issue 1 was my pick of the week and so far this mini series has really impressed me. You don't have to be a Star Wars fan to enjoy this series.  

 
Silk #2
Silk #1 was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see where this series goes. 

Zenescope

 
Robyn Hood Ongoing #8
Robyn Hood has been a very solid series with a lot of action and humor.  
  
  

2 comments:

  1. I know you said you would drop Supergirl, but there is only one issue left. Won't you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would if I had every issue of the run, but I've been on and off with Supergirl since the beginning.

      Delete