Sunday, March 29, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 4/1/15 "Convergence Starts Here and the Weeklies End"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Boom Studios


Ufology #1
In the past couple of weeks Boom has had a couple of interesting issue 1s and Ufology is one of those interesting issue 1s. A girl in a small town loves being normal, but she becomes anything but when she learns more about her alien past. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 91)  

Dark Horse

 
Lady Killer #4
Lady Killer has been a really solid series from Dark Horse. The series has landed on my top 5 multiple times. It's about a 60's housewife who happens to also be an assassin. Will she be able to keep her cover from her family? (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 91)  

DC Comics

 
Batman Eternal #52
The last issue of Batman Eternal is finally here! I've been saying this frequently on my pull list article, but Batman Eternal was the best weekly series from DC Comics and probably the only one worth reading all the way through. I am really excited to see how this one ends! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 91)  

 
Batman/Superman Annual #2
The current story arc of this series has been okay, but curious to see where the series will be going.  

 
Convergence #0
Convergence is finally here! I am excited to find out how the events of Convergence are possible. Why are they telling these stories if they are going to go back to the New 52 world or are they going to mix both worlds together?  


Earth 2 World's End #26
I am so happy that this series is finally over. Earth 2 has been the biggest disappointment. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 91)  

 
Flash Season Zero #7
This is a petty good tie-in series. If you like the show and have room on your pull list the series is an enjoyable read. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 91)  

 
Futures End #48
Futures End has been far from perfect, but the ending has been a bit better. The series in the last couple of issues have finally connected to Convergence and hopefully this issue can be a good ending leading into Convergence. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 91)  

 
Teen Titans Annual #1 
I was enjoying this series somewhat in the beginning, but now with Star Labs this series has become boring again. I hope with the return of Superboy this series can pick up again or I might drop it again.   

 
Wonder Woman #40
This past week we had David Finch and Meredith Finch on Frontline Live and I am pretty excited to read the next issue of Wonder Woman. Hopefully we will learn more about Donna Troy.  

Image

 
Graveyard Shift #4
I have been loving this vampire series from Image. It's a romance book at it's core and I am sad to see it end with this issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 91)  

 
No Mercy #1
This seems like an interesting teen mystery book. I am going to give this issue 1 a shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 91)  

Marvel

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #17
This Parker Industry arc has so far not impressed me, but I guess we need a bit of filler after a big arc like Spider-Verse.  

 
Star Wars Kanan #1
I am not a huge Star Wars fan, but I love Greg Weisman's work. I am excited to see what he is going to do with this series.   

 
Spider-Gwen #3
I have been really enjoying Spider-Gwen and I am excited to see Captain Stacy and Gwen finally go face to face to talk about her being Spider Woman.  

 
Uncanny Inhumans #0
I am not a big Inhumans fan and I wasn't originally going to pick up this issue, but my pull wasn't too big this week so I decided to give issue 0 a shot. Another factor is Charles Soule writing the series and McNiven doing the art. I loved their work on Death of Wolverine.

Vertigo

 
Wolf Moon #5
After reading five issues of Wolf Moon I like the series, but I think it could have been a lot of shorter. Now we are finally getting into the meat of the series, but it took a while. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 91)  

 Zenescope

 
Robyn Hood Ongoing #9
Robyn Hood has been a really solid series. I like what Pat Shand has been doing with the series and Robyn Hood has grown a lot since her first mini series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 91)  

No comments:

Post a Comment