Sunday, May 10, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 5/13/15 "Thor's Identity Finally Revealed"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Dark Horse 





Harrow County #1
This seems like an interesting new haunting book from Cullen Bunn. Teenage girl finds out she can see mystical creatures, seems like my kind of book. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97)

 
Lady Killer #5
I have been loving this series, and I am sad to see this one coming to a close. I want to learn more about our main character and if her family will ever find out she is an assassin. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97) 

 
Rebels #2
I haven't had a chance to read issue 1 yet, but this series caught my eye. It seems like an interesting period piece that centers around romance. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97) 

DC Comics

 
Arrow Season 2.5 #8
I have been having a lot of fun reading this tie-in. I didn't like the first tie-in series, but I feel this series fills in the gaps between season 1 and 2 making the story a lot more interesting. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97) 

 
Convergence #6
Overall I've been enjoying the Convergence tie-ins, but the main event not so much. They need to stop focusing on earth 2 and more on the other characters. I did not sign up for Earth 2 World's End Part 2.   

 
Convergence Green Arrow #2
I really enjoyed the first issue of Green Arrow. It had an interesting twist in the end and I can't wait to see how Oliver deals with being a father.  

 
Convergence Green Lantern/Paralax #2
Issue 1 wasn't a bad read. I hope we can get an epic fight between Paralax and Kyle! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97)  

 
Convergence Superboy #2
Superboy issue 1 was a fun read. Great artwork and classic Superboy. Hope it has a good conclusion.  

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year Four #1
Year 3 was a bit repetitive, but I am excited to see this new chapter of Injustice. Especially because issue 3 introduces Batgirl.  

Image

 
Birthright #7
This has been a pretty solid read. Looking forward to learning more about the main character and if his family will finally trust him. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97) 

 
Injection #1
I have always wanted to pick up more of Warren Ellis' work. I think this could be a good place to start. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97) 


Mythic #1
I don't know much about this series, but the description seemed interesting. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97) 

 
Savior #2
I was pleasantly surprised with the first issue of Savior it was actually my pick of the week. I love the theme of religion and journalism.   

Marvel

 
Captain Marvel #15
Really happy to see Carol on earth again. Her story was interesting in space, but I always liked her grounded stories a bit more. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97)  

 
Howard the Duck #3
I really enjoyed the first issue of Howard the Duck, but the second issue was a bit too wordy. Let's hope issue 3 rekindles my interest. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97)  

 
Legendary Star Lord #12
Black Vortex was a pleasant surprise as a Marvel event. I am really excited to see the aftermath in Legendary Star Lord. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97)  

 
Ms Marvel #15
Even though this current story arc of Ms Marvel is pretty cliche I still have been enjoying this arc. It's fun to see how Ms Marvel reacts to love.    

 
Secret Wars #2
I didn't love the first issue of Secret Wars. It was a bit too much action and not enough story. Lets hope there are more character moments with the next issue.   

 
Silk #4
Silk is a fun series! I love the direction it's going, but not sure how to feel about her teaming up with the Fantastic Four.   

 
Spider-Man 2099 #12
I am still debating if I want to keep this series on my pull list but waiting to see what Secret Wars will bring to the 2099 universe. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97)  

 
Thor #8
This is one of my most anticipated books for the week! I can't wait to find out the identity of the new Thor. Even though I thought this series took a bit too long to reveal her identity.   

Zenescope

 
Robyn Hood Ongoing #10
This is a solid series from Zenescope. I love Pat Shand's style of writing and it really shines with Robyn Hood. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 97)  

No comments:

Post a Comment