Sunday, May 24, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 5/27/15 "The End of Convergence"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics


Convergence #8
The last issue of Convergence is finally here. The beginning of the series concentrated a bit too much on Earth 2, but as we got towards the end of the series it got more interesting.   

 
Convergence Justice Society of America #2
JSA had an okay first issue last month, but I am hoping the series will have a stronger ending. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 99)  

 
Convergence Shazam #2
I had fun with the first issue of Shazam. Hope it can end well also. 

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year 4 #2
I was getting tired of Year 3 and was debating about dropping this series, but glad I didn't. I really enjoyed the first issue of year 4 and I like the new direction the series is going in. 

IDW

 
Indestructible Stingray #1
I am always a sucker for a good teen story and it looks like this can be a cool mutant type story for IDW. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 99)  

Image

 
Invincible #120
Invincible is one of my favorite series and I look forward to it ever month it comes out, and I love the family direction the series has been going. 

 
Material #1
The cover for the series just looks beautiful and the book has to do with a celebrity so you know I have to try it. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 99)  

 
Outcast #9
As I have been saying for the past couple of months Outcast is a slow burn but it is holding my interest. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 99)    

 
Postal #4
I have been pretty surprised with Postal, when I first picked it up I wasn't sure I would like it. But so far it has been a really solid series with some cool unique characters. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 99)    

Marvel

 
All New Hawkeye #3 
So far the new Hawkeye series has been okay. I still love the chemistry between Kate and Clint, but I need a hook for the story. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 99)    

 
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad #3
I have been surprised with this Disney mini series. I never really expected much from it when I first picked it up, but so far it's a really fun mini series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 99)    

 
Inferno #1
I have always wanted to read more stories with Magik. This might be a perfect place to start.   

 
Infinity Gauntlet #1
This was one of my most anticipated Secret Wars tie-ins. Really like the family element with the Nova Corps.    

 
Nova #31
I hope Nova goes back to earth soon because that is where the series is at it's best. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 99)    



Secret Wars 2099 #1
I am pretty new to the 2099 world. So hope this series will be new reader friendly. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 99)    

 
Secret Wars Journal #1
I am excited to read this issue. I love Kate as a character and it will be cool to see a different version of her.   

Titan

 
Scarlett Coutoure #2
I had fun with the first issue of this series. I am looking forward to reading the second issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 99)  

Vertigo

 
Effigy #4
I love Tim Seeley's independent work! Effigy is such a cool unique series and I love how it looks into celebrity culture. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 99)    

Zenescope

 
Grimm Fairy Tales 10th Anniversary Special #1
I am a relatively new fan of Grimm Fairy Tales. So I am looking forward to learning more about the characters of this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 99)    


Tales of Terror #11
As I have been saying every week this comic comes out I am not a big fan of anthology books but Tales of Terror has become an exception. I love that every issue brings a new type of horror. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 99)    

No comments:

Post a Comment