Sunday, June 14, 2015

Kat's Pull List 6/17/15 "Black Canary Becomes a Rock Star"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Aspen

 
Fathom Blue #1
I have read a few Aspen books in the past and I think they have had some solid series. Going to give this issue 1 a try. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 102)

DC Comics



Black Canary #1
I know this is going to be a very different Black Canary than who we are use to, but I am still excited to read this book. It's great to see Black Canary get her own series!

 
Doomed #1
This is a book I am getting on whim. I am not a big Doomsday fan, but I am a sucker for a good teen book. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 102)

 
Dr Fate #1
I am not a huge Dr. Fate fan, but I thought I would give the first issue a shot.  

 
Harley Quinn and Powergirl #1
I haven't been picking up Harley Quinn for awhile, but after having Jimmy Palmiotti on Frontline LIVE I have been interested in getting back into Harley Quinn. So I am going to give this mini series a shot. 

 
Justice League of America #1
I have been a fan of Hitch's work, but he is a creator that has had a couple of delays with his creator owned works. So I want to see what he does with JLA with a deadline in place. 

 
Martian Manhunter #1
It's about time Martian Manhunter got his own series!  

 
Prez #1
I really like the premise of Prez and it is one of the series I am most excited to read from Divergence. But I can see this series either being a major hit or a major failure for DC. DC is taking a risk with this series.  

 
Superman/Wonder Woman #18
I have been enjoying the Truth arc for the most part. Lets see how it affects Clark's relationship with Diana. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 102) 

 
Wonder Woman #41
After reading the annual I am curious what the Finchs will do with Donna Troy. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 102)  

Image


Revival #30
Revival has quickly become one of my favorite series to read every month and I think we are getting very close to Em's whole family finding out she is a Revival. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 102) 

Marvel

 
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad #4
This so far is my favorite Disney mini series. It is a fun series will a cool main character. I am really excited to see our main character become a rebel against her father. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 102) 

 
Ms Marvel #16
Ms Marvel is such a fun bubbly character. It will be interesting to see how Kamala goes through turmoil. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 102) 

 
Runaways #1
I am a huge fan of the Runawaways, but I want more of the original Runaways to be in this series. But hey I am still very excited to see the Runaways back in any form.  

 
Thors #1
Thors was a bit delayed, but the series is finally here and I hope we get a focus on Jane Foster. I hope this series will really dig deep into the interworkings of Secret Wars. 

Zenescope

 
Grimm Fairy Tales #111
Looks like we are going to see Cindy back. I always thought she was an interesting character. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 102)  

 
Grimm Fairy Tales 10th Anniversary Special #2
I have been very excited to read this issue! I am a big fan of Red Riding Hood in the Zenescope universe. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 102)  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment