Monday, June 8, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 6/10/15 "More DC Number Ones"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Black Mask

 
We Can Never Go Home #3
I think this is such a unique fun series. Issue 1 is one of my favorite issues of the year so far and I can't wait to see where this mini series goes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)

 
The Disciples #1
I am trying to get into more Black Mask books after reading the amazing We Can Never Go Home. Going to give this one a shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)    

Dark Horse

 
Midnight Society: The Black Lake #1
I am a sucker for a good monster book and this one looks like it has a lot of potential. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)

DC Comics

 
Arrow Season 2.5 #9
It's great to read this series as we wait for more episodes of Arrow! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)

 
Batman #41
Even though I want to read Bruce Wayne Batman I am actually really excited to see what Snyder will do with Jim Gordon as Batman.

 
Batman/Superman #21
I think this will be an interesting interaction with James Gordon and now revealed Clark Kent. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101) 


Earth 2 Society #1
Yeah I know I said I wouldn't get it, but after seeing the cover of issue 3 with Lois Lane as a reporter again I want to give this series a fair shot. 

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year Four #3
I really like the direction this series has been going! Can't wait to see Barbara in the Batgirl suit again. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)  

 
Starfire #1
I am very excited to read this book. Especially because we will be having an interview this Tuesday on Frontline with the writer. It looks like a grounded take on Starfire.   

Image

 
Birthright #8
This so far has been a very solid series. Excited to see more from Mikey's journey. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)  

 
Copperhead #8
I just caught up with Copperhead and I am really glad to have this series on my pull list. It has an interesting main character with a cool world! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)

 
Savior #3
I really enjoyed the first issue of Savior! Love the religious undertones.(Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)    

 
Starve #1
I am getting this new Image book on whim. I have liked Brian Wood's work in the past. So thought I would give this story a shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)  

Marvel

 
Captain Marvel and Carol Corps #1
I think Kelly Sue's Captain Marvel is a pretty solid series. Excited to see what she will do here.   

 
Inferno #2
I thought issue 1 was a solid series. Looking forward to learning more about this world. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)



Star Wars Kanan The Last Padawan #3 
I am not a big Star Wars fan, but I love what Greg Weisman is doing with this series! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101) 

 
Marvel Zombies #1
I have always wanted to learn more about Elsa Bloodstone's character. Hopefully this will be a good place to jump on. 

 
Mrs Deadpool and Howling Commandos #1
I am not a big Deadpool fan and don't really know much about Mrs. Deadpool, but the issue looked interesting so I will give it a shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)  

 
Secret Wars 2099 #2
I was really surprised with issue 1 of this series. I am not a big fan of the 2099 universe, but these new characters really caught my attention. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)

 
Secret Wars Journal #2
I like that you get a sample of different books with Secret Wars Journal. Loved the Kate Bishop story from last issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101) 

 
Silk #5
Silk is a fun series and I am glad to see it continuing with Secret Wars. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101) 

 
Silver Surfer #12
Dan Slott's run on Silver Surfer has been a wonderfully under the radar series. Love Dawn and Silver Surfer's relationship. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101) 

 
Spider Gwen #5
I love Spider Gwen and it's great to see her back with the Mary Janes!  

 
Spider-Verse #2
I really liked issue 1 of Spider-Verse. It was my pick of the week for that week. The characters have good chemistry with each other and I like that they vaguely remember their other worlds.  

 
Ultimate End #2
Ultimate End had a solid start. I hope some ultimate character survive this!  

Zenescope

 
Robyn Hood Ongoing #11
Robyn Hood goes to New York Comic Con! I am really excited to read this one because I have been going to New York Comic Con since I have been in grammar school! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 101)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment