Saturday, June 27, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 7/1/15 "Half Indies, Half Mainstream"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Boom Studios

 
Broken World #2
I really enjoyed the first issue of Broken World, it was actually my pick of the week. The first issue really hocked me and I want to find out more about the main character. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

Dark Horse

 
Barb Wire #1
The cover for this issue looks pretty bad ass so I thought I would give the series a try. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104) 

DC Comics

 
Batman Beyond #2
The first issue wasn't that impressive, but with the Babara Gordon cliffhanger I wanted to see what will happen in issue 2. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

 
Flash Season Zero #10
If you miss the Flash TV series than this is a great series to pick up to fill the hiatus void. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

 
Green Arrow #41
I miss the old creative team for Green Arrow, but this story has an interesting mystery. Let's see where it goes.   

Dynamite

 
The Spirit #1
I have never read the Spirit before, but thought this issue 1 would be a good start. I have been wanting to get into more Dynamite titles. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

Image

 
Jupiter's Circle #4
I feel like this book has been kind of under the radar and it is a pretty solid Millar series that is actually released on time. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

 
 Outcast #10
As I have been saying in many pull list articles in the past Outcast is a slow burn and if it wasn't a Kirkman book I probably would have dropped it already. But I feel like there will be some payoff soon. I hope they dig into Kyle's family more. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

 
We Can Stand On Guard #1
I don't really know much about this series, but the writer of Saga is the creator of this series so I knew I had to give this one a try. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

Marvel

 
The Amazing Spider-Man 19.1
I don't know how long this mini series is going to be, but so far it has been pretty solid.  

 
Giant Size Little Marvels #2
I was pleasantly surprised with the first issue of this series. It was funny and reminded me a lot of Tiny Titans, my favorite comedy comic book. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

 
Princess Leia #5
This has been a very solid mini series and I hope this series will end where we can get a continuation of Princess Leia's solo adventures. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

 
Secret Wars #4
I haven't been a big fan of the main Secret Wars series. Just kind of seeing where it goes. 

 
Secret Wars Journal #3
I like this series because it gives us a little taste of what is to come with Secret Wars. Also still love that Kate Bishop story from the first story.    

 
Ultimate End #3
It's sad to see the Ultimate universe ending, but I have to say I haven't been totally impressed with this mini series. Bendis has had better endings.  

 
Years of Futures Past #2
I really liked the unique twist for this X-men story. Looking forward to seeing what this series has in store for us.  

Vertigo

 
American Vampire Second Cycle #9
American Vampire is one of my favorite series and this issue has been delayed for awhile. Hopefully it will live up to expectations. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

Zenescope

 
Coven #1
I always like giving the new Zenescope mini series a try and this one looked like a good issue to pick up. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

 
Tales of Terror #12
This is such a scary and fun anthology series. Looking forward to reading this one. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

 
Robyn Hood Ongoing #12
I like what Pat Shand has been doing with this series. Looking forward to seeing what he does with the new arc. (Exclusive for Comic Uno Episode 104)  

No comments:

Post a Comment