Saturday, July 4, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 7/8/15 "Comic Con Week!"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.

*Note*: I will not have any video reviews this week because I will be at San Diego Comic Con, but will be back with video reviews next week. You can still look forward to mini reviews for this week's comics on my social media sites and one large article on ComicFrontline.com.



Archie

 
Archie #1
I am not huge fan of Archie, but I have been excited for this title ever since it was announced. I really like the new creative team and it looks like a fresh new take on a beloved franchise. 

Aspen

 
Critter #1
I remember a long time ago I read an issue of Critter and I liked the book. So now that the series is relaunching I want to give the series another shot.   

 
Eternal Soulfire #1
I have been trying to get into more Aspen books, because I think it's a cool company. I am also a sucker for a good high school comic book series as I am sure you guys know.   

DC Comics

 
Arrow Season 2.5 #10
I have been really enjoying this tie-in series for Arrow. It's a great series to read as we go through this very long hiatus without the show.  

 
Batman #42
I know not everyone has been enjoying this new arc, but I actually think it's interesting to see James Gordon as Batman.    

 
Batman/Superman #22
I was really impressed with the first part of Truth tied into Batman/Superman. Excited to see how Superman's new status quo and James Gordon as the new Batman will mesh together.   

 
Catwoman #42
I usually do not read Catwoman, but with Stephanie's appearance in this issue I had to get it. I am actually pretty excited to read this issue. 

 
Earth 2 Society #2
I am not ecstatic about this series, but I am curious of what Society will do with Lois as Red Tornado and still as a reporter.      

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year Four #5 
As I have been saying with most of pull list articles this series is back on track with great character moments and wonderful action sequences.  

 
Justice League of America #2
I wasn't totally impressed with the first issue of JLA, but still want to give this series an honest shot.   

 
Starfire #2
I loved the first issue of Starfire it was so much fun and I can't wait to see what issue 2 has in store.   

Image

 
Savior #4
I have been really enjoying this series from Image and it had an especially good first issue.   

Marvel

 
The Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows #2
I really enjoyed the first issue of Renew Your Vows and I think this is some of Dan Slott's best work so far. Can't wait to see more of Peter's family!  

 
Civil War #1
I think this can be a good series for Secret Wars. Of course there is a lot of hype around of it because of the anticipated Marvel film.   

 
Inferno #3
I really enjoyed the first issue of Inferno, but the second issue was a bit lackluster. Let's hope this series can go back on track.   

 
Runaways #2
I saw potential with the first issue of the Runaways. Let's see if issue 2 will impress.    

 
Secret Wars 2099 #3
I have been really impressed with this series. I didn't expect anything from it when it was first released, but now it has become one of my favorite Secret Wars titles. Can't wait to learn more about Captain America.   

 
Spider-Island #1
I am obviously very excited to read this issue. It's the return of one of my favorite Slott Spidey arcs and the return of my favorite hero of all time with my favorite creative team of all time! 

 
Spider-Verse #3
I have been pleasantly surprised with this Secret Wars title. I really like the team. My only nit pick is the simplicity of the artwork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment