Thursday, July 30, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 8/5/15 "Some of My Favorite Indies"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Boom Studios



Broken World #3
I really wish this was an ongoing because this is one of my favorite titles right now. I love the stylish artwork and the mystery surrounding our main character. Read this series if you aren't already and tell your friends to read the series also.  

DC Comics



The Flash Season Zero #11
Only two more issues until season zero is over. The series was pretty fun if you like the TV show. (Comic Uno Episode 108.) 

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year Four #7
This is always the slower part of the series. We usually just see the two teams planning to fight each other again.(Comic Uno Episode 108) 

Image

 
Jupiter's Circle #5
I am so glad that this series has not been delayed, which is a rarity with Millar's work. This has been a really solid prequel to Jupiter's Legacy. (Comic Uno Episode 108) 


Morning Glories #47
As I am sure you guys know by now Morning Glories is one of my favorite series and I have gotten a couple of my Frontline friends to read it. They are loving it also. So if you are not reading this series I recommend you catch up. (Comic Uno Episode 108)

 
Outcast #11
Last issue Outcast picked up the pace a little bit. The most interesting aspect about this series for me is that the main character left his family because of their past with demons. Their past is finally coming to light a bit more. I want to see more interaction with our main character and his wife in these next couple of issues. (Comic Uno Episode 108)  


We Can Stand On Guard #2
I was really impressed with the first issue of this series. I love the concept and the main character seems pretty bad ass. (Comic Uno Episode 108)  

Marvel



The Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows #3
This is probably my favorite Secret Wars book! It's everything I want with a Spider-Man book. This is why Mary Jane and Peter should still be together. 

 
Civil War #2
I enjoyed the first issue of Civil War. It was a pleasant surprise to see Cassie Lang in the series.   

 
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad #5
I really liked this Disney tie-in series. So far it's my favorite out of all of the Disney tie-in books. (Comic Uno Episode 108)  

 
Giant Size Little Marvels #3
This is such a cute book! It reminds me a lot of Tiny Titans. I kind of wish this was an ongoing series from Marvel because this is some of Skottie Young's best work. (Comic Uno Episode 108)  

 
 Ms Marvel #17
I feel like it's been forever since the last issue of Ms Marvel and issue 16 was so good! I can't wait to see Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel team up!  

 
Spider-Island #2
I wasn't that impressed with the Spider Island portion of this series but I am really enjoying the return of Mayday Parker even if it's only as a backup.  

  
Ultimate End #4
I haven't been too impressed with Ultimate End. I feel like the series hasn't really progressed and it's not really highlighting what made the Ultimate Universe so great in the first place, Spider-Man.   

Vertigo

 
American Vampire The Second Cycle #9
This arc of Second Cycle has been a bit of a slow burn, but that might be because I am so use to reading American Vampire in trade. But I think the series will start heating up soon. (Comic Uno Episode 108)  

Zenescope

 
Robyn Hood Ongoing #13
I don't know much about Helsing in the Zenescope universe, but excited to learn more about her in this issue of Robyn Hood. (Comic Uno Episode 108)  

No comments:

Post a Comment