Wednesday, July 15, 2015

SDCC 2015: Chuck Moore's Photo Flood 5 - Figures, Statues, and Art Part 1




ComicRelated.com founder and current employee of CompleteSet, Chuck Moore shares the first of several photo floods from San Diego Comic Con International 2015!

Coming up next is the first batch of Action Figures, Statues, and art from the show!
(Click to Enlarge Photos)

 

 

 

 

 

 




 


 

 

 

 



 


 







Let us know in the comments what you think of these Comic-Con International: San Diego Photos,  and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews

All images are courtesy of Chuck Moore

Chuck Moore / Creator of Comic Related, Employed by CompleteSet, Podcaster at the Charlie Tonic Hour

What's my story? I grew up in southern Ohio. I owned seven comic shops in the 80s. I moved to Kentucky. I ran a radio station and did an alternative music show in the 90s. I traveled and did press work for the unlimited hydroplane racing series and with ESPN in the 00s. More recently, I formerly ran comic conventions, co-created a new podcast and helped launch a few other companies. All in a day's work and the day continues!



No comments:

Post a Comment