Sunday, August 9, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 8/12/15 "The Month of Bombshells"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Boom Studios


Americatown #1
Boom has lately been coming out with some really interesting series. This one really caught my eye because it revolves around two of my favorite things social commentary and family. I am really excited to read this issue. I am getting this one in print. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 109) 

DC Comics

 
Arrow Season 2.5 #11
I've been enjoying Arrow Season 2.5 a bit more than Flash Season Zero. I really like that it has a continuous story that feels like it could be told on the TV show. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 109) 

 
Batman #43
I know that this story arc has been tearing fans a part, but I am actually really enjoying Gordon as Batman. It's something different.  

 
Batman/Superman #23
I have also been pleasantly surprised with this series. I just started picking up this series again and I really like how they are meshing Superman and Batman's major shake ups.  

 
Catwoman #43
I just started picking up Catwoman recently because Stephanie Brown joined the cast, and so far it's not too bad. And it seems like in this issue Catwoman will be meeting the new Batman,which can be an interesting encounter. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 109)  

 
DC Bombshells #1    
I have been really excited to read this series. I really like the bombshell covers and now we are seeing the story behind them. I hope this can be the new big hit like Injustice Gods Among Us was a few years ago.

 
Earth 2 Society #3
I haven't been really enjoying Earth 2 Society, but I am actually excited to read this issue. One of my favorite things to come out of Earth 2 is Lois Lane as Red Tornado. If this issue doesn't impress me though I am probably going to drop the series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 109)    

 
Justice League United #14
This is another series that is hanging on a thread for me. I haven't enjoyed Justice League United in a long time, but it's hard to give up because I do like the team members. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 109) 

 
Starfire #3
I have been having a blast reading this series! It's so much fun with a great supporting cast.  

Image

 
The Beauty #1
I really liked the artwork from the preview pages for this book. So I decided to give issue 1 a shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 109) 

 
Savior #5
I just recently learned that this is a mini series, which makes me kind of sad. But that also means a fast paced story. So I am excited to learn more about our main character. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 109)

Marvel

 
A-Force #3
I want to be more impressed with this story because it's an all female Avenger team, but I am still not loving the world that has been established.   

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #20.1
I really liked this story when it first started, but lately it has been lacking. I hope the series has a good finale. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 109)   

 
Secret Wars #5
I am really disliking the main event of Secret Wars and I was thinking of dropping the series, but I decided to stick it through.   

 
Secret Wars 2099 #4
The last issue was a bit lackluster, but if they focus on Cap again I think the series can go back on track. That is when the series is at it's best. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 109)

 
Star Lord and Kitty Pryde #2
I loved the first issue from this series. I can't wait to read more!     

 
Years of Futures Past #4
I really enjoyed the last issue of this series also. There were a lot of twist and turns and great cliffhanger.   

Zenescope 

 
Grimm Fairy Tales #113
Last arc's finale was so good and I can't wait for these students to start their new year. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 109)  

No comments:

Post a Comment