Saturday, October 17, 2015

Kat's Pull List 10/21/15 "The Shield is Finally Here!"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



451 Media Group



 
Sunflower #1
I've never bought a comic from 451 Media Group, but Sunflower seemed like an interesting series. The cover really pulled me in and it looks like this will be a cool mystery story. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 117)

Dark Circle/Archie

  
The Shield #1
I've been waiting for this series for awhile, but it seemed like it was always getting delayed. Now the first issue is finally here and I am excited to read it. I hope it was worth the wait. 

Dark Horse

 
Power Cubed #2
I enjoyed the first issue of Power Cubed and I thought it had enough originality for me try out issue 2.  

DC Comics

 
Batman and Robin Eternal #3
I have so far been enjoying this weekly series from DC and I hope it can keep a steady pace. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 117)  

  
Black Canary #5
I've seen an improvement with this series and issue 4 actually made my top 5. Let's see if this new tone continues to be interesting. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 117) 

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year Four #12
This volume of Injustice had a really good start, but went downhill from there. Let's hope the ending of the volume can redeem the book. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 117) 

 
Justice League #45
I've felt that the Darkseid War story arc has been a bit slow and I hope to see a conclusion soon.  

 
Martian Manhunter #5
Even though this series is kind of weird, I find myself enjoying it. But I do hope they explain the weirdness soon. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 117) 

 
Superman/Wonder Woman #22
I've been loving this arc of Superman/Wonder Woman, and I can't wait to see Lois and Lana team up with Diana. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 117) 

 
Titans Hunt #1
I really enjoyed Superman Lois and Clark last week, and this makes me even more excited to read Titans.  

 
Wonder Woman #45
I see improvements with every issue of Wonder Woman, and I have been loving Donna's new journey in the series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 117)

Image

 
Beauty #3
Beauty has quickly become one of my new favorite indie titles. Looking forward to seeing where the series goes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 117) 

 
Invincible #124
I am really excited to read this issue of Invincible! In the last issue Mark went back in time to the beginning of his hero adventures, but with the memories of his present. This will be a fun story to show how much Mark has grown over the years.  

Marvel

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #2
I am still warming up to Spider-Man's new status quo, but I am excited to see where Dan Slott will take Spider-Man next. 

 
Astonishing Ant Man #1
I am excited but hesitant to read this new volume of Ant Man. I really liked the last volume, but I didn't like how they didn't explain if Cassie still had her power or not. I hope we explore more about her death in this arc.  


Invincible Iron Man #2
I loved the first issue of Iron Man and can't wait to see where this series goes. 

 
Journey to Star Wars Awakens: Shattered Empire #4
Sad to see that is the last issue of this mini series. It's been a great tie-in book to get pumped for the film. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 117) 

 
Shield #11
Shield has been a good bridge to the TV series and the 616 universe and sad to see Mark Waid's run wrap up. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 117)  

 
Uncanny Inhumans #1
I wasn't originally going to get this series, but the All New All Different point one story interested me.   

Vertigo

 
Clean Room #1
I've been waiting for this series for awhile. It's going to be great to have a Gail Simone series on my pull list again. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 117)  

Zenescope

 
Tales of Terror #1
The first volume of Tales of Terror was a fun read, but I hope this volume gives more of a continuous story like we saw in Death's one shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 117)  

No comments:

Post a Comment