Saturday, November 7, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 11/11/15 "More All New Titles"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Dark Horse

 
Mirrors Edge Exordium #3
I am entertained by the art style for this book, but getting kind of bored by the plot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120) 

 
Zodiac Starforce #3
I've been having fun with this series. If you like anime's like Sailor Moon, you may want to pick up this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120) 

DC Comics

 
Batman #46
This current arc for Batman has been a bit slow. I just want to find out more about Bloom already. He's a bit too mysterious, and it's making me lose interest in the villain.  

 
Batman and Robin Eternal #6
This is so far the best weekly series DC has done in a long time. It's staying pretty consistent. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  

 
Batman/Superman #26
It was really cool to see Superman teaming up with the Bat Family in the last issue because it was getting a bit tiring just seeing Superman and Batman always teaming up. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  

 
Catwoman #46
I am mainly picking this up for Stephanie Brown. So I hope she gets more panel time. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  

 
Justice League The Darkseid Wars Shazam #1
I've been relatively surprised with the Darkseid tie-ins. I am excited to see where they go with Shazam in this one shot.  

 
Justice League United #15
I am getting really tired of this series because it feels like it has no direction. I am glad that it's almost over. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  

 
Starfire #6
Starfire has become one of my favorite titles from DC. It's fun and action packed. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  

 
Superman American Alien #1
As you guys know I am a sucker for a good origin story, yes even origin stories that have been told a thousand times.  

Image

 
Birthright #11
Birthright is a really solid series. I am curious to learn more about Mikey and his past. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  



Postal Dossier #1
I feel like Postal is a very under the radar series. Let's see if this number one can bring more attention to the series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  

 
Limbo #1
This is a new number 1 that looked like it put a cool twist on Detective stories. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  

Marvel

 
All New All Different Avengers #1
This is one of my most anticipated titles for the week. I love the roster for this Avengers team! It's going to be exciting to see how the new heroes mesh with the more experienced heroes.  

 
All New Hawkeye #1
I haven't been too impressed with Lemire's run on Hawkeye, and still uncertain about the series now focusing on Lady Kate and an older Clint. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  

 
All New Wolverine #1
I am really excited to read this number 1. I've always felt that Laura has been an under used character. So, it's great to see her starring in a flagship book. Also an added plus is that Tom Taylor is writing this title and he has quickly become one of my favorite writers. 

 
Secret Wars #7
I am so over Secret Wars! I hate that this event was so delayed. 

 
Spider-Gwen #2
This is a series I look forward to reading every month. I hope this issue explores more about Gwen's past and her days in high school.     

 
Spider-Man 2099 #3
I really liked the first issue of this series, and the second issue was okay. Hope this issue can amaze me again. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  

 
Thors #4
It's weird to see a Secret Wars mini series still going on even though we are heavy into All New All Different Marvel, but I did like the Thor mini series. So I want to see how it ends. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)   

 
Web Warriors #1
I am very excited to read this series! The return of Mayday is here.   

Titan

 
Heroes Vengeance #2
I am a huge Heroes fan, but not a huge fan of the new characters in Heroes Reborn. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120) 

Vertigo 

 
Slash and Burn #1
I've been trying out a lot of the new Vertigo issue 1's. Slash and Burn is one of the titles I was really excited to read. A firefighter who is a pyro maniac. It's an interesting concept. And it's cool to see a female firefighter. You rarely see that in media. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  

Zenescope 

 
Tales of Terror Volume 2 #2
I liked the anthology style of story telling for the first volume of Tales of Terror, but hope we can get more continuous story for volume 2. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  

 
Robyn Hood Ongoing #16
This looks like an interesting arc for Robyn Hood. It looks like this arc will explore more of Robyn's relationship with the cops. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 120)  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment