Saturday, December 19, 2015

Kat's Pull List 12/23/15 "It's Patsy!"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Aspen

 
Fathom Blue #6
I wasn't too impressed with this series, but wanted to finish it off.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 126)

Boom Studios

 
Venus #1 
This looks like an interesting series. The description says it's like a combination of Lost and The Martian. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 126)

DC Comics

 
Batman and Robin Eternal #12
Last issue was the best issue yet! Hope the series can continue on a steady track. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 126)  

 
Dark Knight 3 The Master Race #2
I wasn't a huge fan of the first issue, but still curious to see where the series will go after the cliffhanger of issue 1.   

 
Deathstroke #13
I am reading this series digitally now, and it may be dropped soon. I just hate that every issue has the same format. Deathstroke teams up with someone and then finds another big DC character in the end of the issue to team up with. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 126)  

 
Titans Hunt #3
This book has a lot of potential, but the first two issues didn't really impress me. I hope we get to see more character interactions soon.   

Image

 
Jupiter's Circle Volume 2 #2
I still like Jupiter's Legacy a bit more. I hope this volume gives us more substance compared to the first volume of Jupiter's Circle. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 126)  

 
Outcast #14
I was really impressed with the last issue of Outcast. It actually made my Top 5 that week. Let's hope this issue can continue to surprise me. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 126)  

Marvel

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #5
This volume of Amazing Spider-Man has kind of bland to me. I hope the series can pick up a bit.   

 
The Astonishing Ant Man #3
The last issue was better than the first issue. Let's hope the series can continue to improve.  

 
Daredevil #2
This series is very much like the old Daredevil style, which I am not a huge fan of. But the first issue had some interesting plot lines that is making me stick with the book. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 126) 

 
Darth Vader #12
I am really excited to read this issue because I want to see how the Princess Leia and Darth Vader confrontation will go.   

 
Extraordinary X-men #4
I am still not totally on board with this series. I think it needs to explore it's main plot better.   


Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #2
The first issue of this series surprised me and I hope Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur can continue to surprise me. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 126)  

 
Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat #1
This is my most anticipated title for the week! Even before the Jessica Jones Netflix show I have been excited to read this book.   

 
Spider Woman #2
The first issue of Spider Woman had an okay start, but still excited for this series to explore Jessica's pregnancy. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 126)  

Zenescope

 
Tales of Terror Volume 2 #3
I haven't been as impressed with this volume of Tales of Terror. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 126)  

No comments:

Post a Comment