Saturday, December 12, 2015

Kat's Pull List for 12/16/15 "Batgirl and Spoiler Team Up"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Aftershock Comics

 
Superzero #1
A girl with no superpowers tries to get powers. You know this is going to be fun especially with Paliotti and Conner writing it. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125)

DC Comics

 
Batgirl #46
This issue has been a delayed for a couple of weeks, but really glad it's finally here. Two of my favorite characters teaming up! 

 
Batman and Robin Eternal #11
I still haven't been totally impressed with this weekly series. I think the pacing could be a bit better. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125)

 
Justice League #46
This is another DC title that was been delayed for a couple of weeks, but at least we had the Darkseid War tie-ins to keep us entertained.  

 
Justice League United #16
I am kind of happy to see this series ending. I always felt this series had potential, but just never met that potential. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125) 

 
Superman American Alien #2
I really enjoyed the first issue of American Alien. Can't wait to read more!  

 
We are Robin #7
The Robin War arc has been okay so far.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125) 

Image

 
The Beauty #5
The Bueaty has become one of my favorite Image books to buy every month. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125)  

 
Huck #2
I was very impressed with the first issue of Huck. I like that Huck does good just for the sake of doing good. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125)  

 
Invincible #126
This is the final part of the arc and I am excited to see what this whole reboot thing has been all about.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125) 

Marvel

 
All New Inhumans #2
I am not a huge Inhumans fan, but I thought the first issue gave me enough to try the second issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125)

 
All New X-men #2
I like that this series seems to have more of a plot than Extraordinary X-men does.   

 
Darth Vader Annual #1
Don't know what to really expect with this annual since it's not attached to Vader Down, but I decided to give it a shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125)  

 
Illuminati #2
I liked Illuminati a lot more than I thought I would. So I am seeing where this series goes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125)  

 
The Mighty Thor #2
I loved the first issue of The Mighty Thor and I love the fact that Jane Foster is Thor. Can't wait to read this issue!   

 
Ms Marvel #2
I don't know how to feel about the Bruno and Kamala situation, but I do like the main plot of someone using Ms Marvel's likeness. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125)  

 
Silk #2
I like Silk and I am interested to see how she teams up with Black Cat. I also hope we learn more about her family in this coming issues. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125)

 
Starbrand and Nightmask #1
I don't know much about these characters, but I am big fan of Weisman's writing. So I am trying this series out.   

 
Squadron Supreme #1
If you guys watch Frontline Live you may know I am not a huge Namor fan. So I am going to pick this up just to see how Namor dies.  (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125)

  
Ultimate End #5
Wow this book has been delayed for a really long time! But I do want to find out how the Ultimate universe ends.   

 
Web Warriors #2
I was really impressed with the first issue of this series. I really like the team's chemistry! 
(Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125)

 
Weirdworld #1
I wasn't originally going to get this series, but I saw a preview for it and the artwork looks gorgeous. The story also sounds pretty interesting. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125) 

Vertigo

 
Lucifer #1
I've never read a Lucifer comic, but after watching the pilot for the new show I am really interested to see what Vertigo does with the character. The preview also looked pretty interesting. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 125)   

No comments:

Post a Comment