Saturday, January 23, 2016

Kat's Pull List 1/27/16 "A Lot of Image"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Boom Studios

 
Venus #2
I enjoyed the first issue of Venus. It felt a lot like the movie The Martian, except with more people stuck on an unknown planet. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)   

DC Comics

 
Batman and Robin Eternal #17
The past couple of issues have been a bit lackluster. I hope the story starts to progress soon. Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)

 
Black Canary #7
Black Canary is still a middle ground book to me, but I am interested in the white canary story. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)  

 
Deathstroke #14
I switched to reading this digitally. It still a very plain series to me. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)   


Grayson #16
Over the past couple of months Grayson's status quo has been changing a lot, especially after Robin War. I wonder how this will affect the Grayson title. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)  

 
Superman Lois and Clark #4
Sad to see that this is only a mini series.  

Image Comics


The Beauty #6
The Beauty has been a bit slow with these past couple of issues, but still has a very interesting premise. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)  

 
Black Magick #4
Black Magick has quickly become one of my favorite new series! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)  

 
Cry Havoc #1
I am pretty excited to read this new Image series. I am sucker for a good werewolf story. 


Jupiter's Circle Volume 2 #3
We are half way though this volume of Jupiter's Circle, and I am still not sure if we really needed another volume. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)    

 
Outcast #15
The past couple of issues of this series really picked it up, let's hope the series can keep this momentum. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)  

 
Revival #36
This is a bit of a one shot story for Revival. I hope it's interesting. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)  

Marvel

 
All New All Different Avengers #4
This series has been a bit lackluster, but I am excited to read this issue because I am interested to see how Cap and Thor get to together.   

 
Daredevil #3
So far this series is really not my thing, but I am giving it an honest shot. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)  

 
Extraordinary X-Men #6
This series is finally starting a new arc. Let's hope it goes in a more interesting direction. 

 
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #3
I hope we get to see more Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur interaction in this issue. We haven't really seen the friendship grow yet. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)

 
Spider Woman #3
I am having fun with this new direction for Spider Woman!   

Zenescope

 
Red Agent #1
Red Riding Hood is my favorite character in the Zenescope universe. I am really excited to read a new mini series with her.   

 
Tales of Terror Volume 2 #4
Sadly I haven't found many issues hooking me with this new volume of Tales of Terror. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 131)   

No comments:

Post a Comment