Saturday, January 30, 2016

Kat's Pull List for 2/3/16 "Miles Morales is Back in Spider-Man!"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Action Lab

 
Tomboy #3
This has so far been a very cool book with an interesting mystery. Excited to see where it goes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 132) 

DC Comics


Batgirl #48
Looks like in this issue we will get a team up with Dinah and Babs. Excited to see that! 

  
Batman and Robin Eternal #18
I know I am the minority on this, but I enjoyed Batman Eternal a bit more than Batman and Robin Eternal. I don't think this arc had to be a weekly series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 132)     

Detective Comics #49
I really enjoyed the last issue of Detective Comics. It had the best characterization of James Gordon as Batman I have seen so far! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 132)  

 
Green Arrow #49
Nothing much to say about this series, besides that I am waiting for it to get better.  

IDW

 
Eighth Seal #3
I like the creepiness for this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 132)  

Image Comics

 
Paper Girls #5
Paper Girls has become one of my favorite series to read every month! It's interesting to learn more and more about the world these girls now live in.  

Marvel

 
A-Force #2
I love the cover for this issue! I am excited to see this volume of A-Force to explore Singularity and Nico's friendship. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 132)   

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #7
I have been very underwhelmed with this volume of The Amazing Spider-Man. Hopefully that changes soon.   

 
Captain Marvel #2
This first issue of Captain Marvel was pretty good. It gave me enough to be interested in picking up the next issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 132)    

 
Invincible Iron Man #6
It looks like this issue will be focusing on War Machine, which might be cool to read. But I am a little disappointed that David Marquez is not the artist for this issue.   

 
Nova #4
Very cool homage cover to the Fantastic Four! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 132)  

 
Spider-Man #1
I have been following Miles Morales' journey since the beginning. I am excited to see this next chapter in his story.     

 
Spidey #3
Spidey is a really fun take on the first year of Spider-Man. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 132)    

Zenescope

 
Robyn Hood Ongoing #19
We are sadly getting closer to the last issue of Pat Shand's run on Robyn Hood, but also excited to see how Shand will end the story. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 132)    

No comments:

Post a Comment