Saturday, February 13, 2016

Kat's Pull List for 2/17/16 "Prelude to Civil War 2"






Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Aftershock Comics


Superzero #3
I like the originality to this comic, but still trying to find likable qualities with our main character. But I am excited for her to learn martial arts in this issue! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)

Archie

 
Archie #6
Archie has become one of my favorite titles to read every month, and it looks like Veronica will be pushing Archie around even more in this issue.   

Dark Circle Comics

 
The Shield #2
It seems like forever since the first issue of this comic came out, but I did really like the first issue. So I don't mind the delay. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)  

DC Comics

 
Batman and Robin Eternal #20
This series is starting to pick up the pace a bit especially with Harper's story. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134) 

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year 5 #4
Last issue was pretty solid with some good character moments. Let's hope this issue will be good also. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)  

 
Poison Ivy Cycle of Life and Death #2
I was really surprised how much I enjoyed the first issue of this series, and I am excited to see where this mini series goes.   

 
Superman American Alien #4
This is another DC Comics mini series I am really enjoying! Issues 1-3 were all my pick of the week. Let's see if issue 4 can continue the streak.   

 
Titans Hunt #5
This has been a mediocre series so far, but it does have potential to have a good ending. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)  

 
Wonder Woman #49
We are getting closer to issue 50. So I am interested to see what the Finch's will do. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)  

Image

 
Birthright #14
My favorite part about this series is the parents. Glad to see that this issue looks like it will concentrate on the mother and Mikey's girlfriend. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)   

 
Huck #4
Huck is such a great series, and the cover looks like we will be digging deeper into Huck's backstory. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)    

Marvel

 
The Amazing Spider-Man #7 
Sadly the Amazing Spider-Man series has been pretty lackluster this volume.  

 
Avengers Standoff Welcome to Pleasant Hill #1
This is the prelude to Civil War 2. I am interested to see what the story/event is all about.   

 
Extraordinary X-men #7
It looks like this will be an issue focusing on Nightcrawler, not a big Nightcrawler fan. So we will see if I will like this one. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)    

 
The Mighty Thor #4
This is one of my favorite All New All Different titles. Last issue we had a cliffhanger of Jane Foster falling from the sky, excited to see how this issue will pick up that story thread.   

 
Powerman and Iron Fist #1
I don't know if I like the art style, but I am excited to see these two team up again in their own series.

 
Silver Surfer #2
I really like the creative team on this series! I am hoping I will enjoy this Thing arc. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)    

 
Spider Woman #4
Last issue left us on a pretty great cliffhanger. Really excited to see how this issue picks that up. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)    

 
Starbrand and Nightmask #3
Still not sold on this series, but I am interested to see what they do with Kang in this story. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)    

 
Star Wars #16 
This looks to be a Leia centric issue. So you know I am excited about that! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)   

 
Web Warriors #4
Last issue left us with Gwen visiting Uncle Ben in the MC2 Universe. I hope we get to see even more of May's world. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 134)    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment