Sunday, March 20, 2016

Kat's Pull List for 3/23/16 "Batman is Back!"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.


Aftershock

Superzero #4
This series has been starting to pick up some steam and I am glad to see the main character becoming a bit more likable. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139)

Boom Studios

Venus #4
Not a bad mini series. Kind of like the films The Martian and Gravity. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139)  

 DC Comics

Batman #50
I really enjoyed issue 49 of Batman! I am excited to see Bruce Wayne return as Batman. 

 
Batman and Robin Etneral #25
We are getting closer to the end of this series. Interested to see how it concludes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139)  

 
Deathstroke #16 
Not surprised that Deathstroke has another bat special guest. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139) 

 
Superman: Lois and Clark #6
I have been a little disappointed with the pacing of this series, but still love seeing Lois and Clark together. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139)   

 
Teen Titans #18
I haven't picked up Teen Titans in awhile, but interested to see Pak's interpretation of Cassie's origins. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139)  

 
Wonder Woman #50
Interested to see what the Finchs do with this double sized issue of Wonder Woman.   

Image 

 
Birthright #15
Birthright has been a pretty solid series.

 
Cry Havoc #3
This has quickly become one of my favorite Image titles. I love the original style to the book. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139) 


Outcast #17
I am really excited to see Meagyn's point of view in this issue of Outcast. I think this series has really improved over the past couple of issues. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139)

Marvel


All New Hawkeye #5
I am still not totally thrilled by this series, but I am glad to see this arc focusing on Kate's past. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139) 


All New All Different Avengers #7
This series has improved a bit over the past few issues, but not sure if I am totally interested in the Uncanny Avengers team up.  

 
Hyperion #1
I don't know much about this character, but I thought because it was a lighter week that I can try issue 1 out. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139) 

 
Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat #4
I have been having fun with this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139)


Star Wars #17
I haven't been enjoying this current arc of Star Wars as much as Vader Down.  

 
The Totally Awesome Hulk #4
This has been a bit of a forgettable series so far. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139) 


X-Men The Worst X-Man Ever #2
I was pleasantly surprised with the first issue of this series. Looking forward to see what this issue will bring. 

Zenescope


Hellchild #1
I am really excited to read this new character from Pat Shand! 


Robyn Hood #20
The week Shand's Hellchild is being introduced is the same week his run is ending on Robyn Hood. I am going to miss his take on the character. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 139)   

No comments:

Post a Comment