Sunday, April 3, 2016

Kat's Pull List for 4/6/16 "Epic Spider Women Crossover"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Aftershock


Rough Riders #1
Looks like an interesting team of people. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141)

Archie
  
 
Archie #7
It's no secret how much I love this book! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141)

Boom Studios

 
The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #2 
This has been a pretty solid start. I like that it's a more modern/serious take on Power Rangers, but it doesn't take itself too seriously.  

Darby Pop

 
Bruce Lee The Dragon Rises #1
I have always enjoyed Bruce Lee, and I am really excited to read this series written by his daughter. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141) 

DC Comics

 
Batgirl #50
Now that we know Burnside Batgirl is almost over. I am curious to see how the creative team ends this chapter. 

 
Bloodlines #1
I've never read the original bloodlines, but the concept seemed interested for the series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141)  

 
Detective Comics #51
Probably one of the last Gordon Batman stories. If you have read the current Batman issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141)  

 
Green Arrow #51
Still don't like this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141)  

 
Green Lantern #51
This title became semi interesting again with the introduction of Paralax. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141)  

 
Injustice Gods Among Us Year 5 #7
I like that it looks like this issue will be a Bat Family centric issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141)   

 
Darkseid War Special #1
This issue has been delayed for awhile, curious how it will play a part in the main Justice League title.   

Dynamite

 
Miss Fury #1
I have been trying to pick up some of the Dynamite number ones because I was very impressed with Vampirella. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141)   

 
Vampirella #2
As I just stated I really liked the first issue of Vampirella. So excited to pick up the second issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141)  

IDW

 
Eighth Seal #5
This mini series was pretty solid. Interested to see how it ends. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141)  

Image

 
The Fix #1
I enjoy Nick Spencer's writing, especially Morning Glories. So I had to give his new series a try. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141)  

 
Darkness Hope One Shot #1
Really excited for this one shot! It's about a daughter of a superhero. You know I love that. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141) 

Marvel

 
Black Widow #2
The first issue had very little dialogue. Let's hope we get to see more in this issue.  

 
Empress #1
I love Millar's writing. Really excited for this one!  

 
Invincible Iron Man #8
Excited to see Peter in this issue. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141) 

 
Spider-Man #3
This series hasn't totally impressed me yet. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141) 




Spider-Man 2099 #9
Excited to see what this series does with tempest. Love the cover! (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141) 

 

Spider Women Alpha #1
I have been excited for this crossover ever since it was announced during New York Comic Con.    

 
Star Wars Poe Dameron #1
Glad to see Marvel doing more Force Awakens stories.  

Titan

 
Heroes Godsend #2
I was thinking about dropping this series, but decided to give it one more issue since it's Heroes. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141) 

Zenescope

 
Infero Ressurection #2
I enjoyed the first issue, but the second issue was delayed for awhile. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141) 

 
Grimm Fairy Tales #121
Sad to see Pat Shand almost done with his run on this series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 141)

No comments:

Post a Comment