Saturday, July 9, 2016

Kat's Pull List for 7/13/16 "Grayson Returns to the Nightwing Mantle"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



DC Comics

 
Action Comics #959
Action Comics stays true to its namesake. This title is a bit more action heavy, where I like the more character driven Superman stories. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 154)

 
Detective Comics #936
My favorite DC Rebirth title so far. I love what Tynion is doing with these characters!   

 
The Flash #2
I am not a huge fan of the art style for this book, but still want to see this story arc through. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 154)  

 
Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps #1
I am not a huge fan of Vendetti's run of Green Lantern, but still giving this series an honest try. (Indepth Review on Comic Frontline)  

 
New Super-Man #1
Superman has always been an American icon. So I am really curious to see a new take on the Superman name for another country.   

 
Nightwing Rebirth #1
I wasn't a fan of the Grayson title for the New 52, but very excited to see Seeley's take on Dick Grayson as Nightwing.    

 
Wonder Woman #2
Wonder Woman is telling two stories. One in the present and one in the past. This issue will be tackling the first part of Wonder Woman's past. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 154)  

IDW

 
Powerpuff Girls #1
I am not a huge fan of the newest Powerpuff Girl series, but that's mostly because of the voice acting. So I wanted to give the comic book series a try. 

 
Satellite Falling #3
A so far solid series. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 154) 

Image

 
Birthright #17
The series has been picking up a bit of speed. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 154) 

 
Millarworld Annual 2016 #1
I am a big fan of Millar's work, and glad to see him hiring new talent for his titles.  

 
Morning Glories #50
We had to wait a little while, but finally Morning Glories issue 50 is here. Hopefully we get some answers in this issue.  

 
The Violent #5
I heard that this series is ending soon. Sad to see it go. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 154) 

Marvel

 
Civil War 2 #3
Civil War continues and it looks like Hulk will be coming onto the scene.  

 
Guardians of the Galaxy #10
Sadly it seems like this series is at a standstill. The plot hasn't progressed for awhile. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 154)  

 
Power Man and Iron Fist #6
I am not sure how long this series will be staying on my pull list. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 154) 

 
Silk #10
I'm really enjoying where this series is going. Last issue was one of my favorites. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 154) 

 
Web Warriors #9
A fun series that I am sad to see ending in September. I will miss seeing Mayday every month. (Exclusive to Comic Uno Episode 154) 

No comments:

Post a Comment