Saturday, July 16, 2016

Kat's Pull List for 7/20/16 "SDCC 2016 Week"


Kat talks about all the comics she is getting this week. Check out what Kat is excited for in this week's pull list.



Archie

 
Betty and Veronica #1
I have been excited for this book ever since it was announced. I love what Archie has been doing with these characters, and looking forward to Betty and Veronica's dynamic.   

Boom Studios

 
Joyride #4
A solid series with some interesting twists. 

 
The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #5
Another solid series from Boom Studios. I like what they have done with Power Rangers franchise.   

 
Sombra #1
As I've stated Boom has been making some interesting books. So I wanted to try this new one.

DC Comics

 
Adventures of Supergirl #6
I love what Sterling Gates is doing with Supergirl!


Aquaman #3 
I am still not totally hooked, but giving it an honest try. 

 
Batgirl and The Birds of Prey Rebirth #1
A book I am very excited to read and hope to see Birds of Prey go back to a good status quo.

 
Batman #3
So far this series has had a slow start.

  
Green Arrow #3
A series going in the right direction, and I hope I can get excited about very soon.

 
Green Lanterns #3
One of my favorite DC Rebirth titles right now.  

  
Injustice Gods Among Us Year 5 #14
The past couple of issues for this series have been great!

  
Justice League #1
I didn't love the rebirth issue, but hope the first issue will give us more. 

  
Superman #3
I am not a big fan of the art, but love Jon and Clark's dynamic in this series.

Image

 
Snotgirl #1
I've already heard good things about this series 

Marvel

A-Force #7
An okay series that has potential. 


All New Wolverine #10
Wonder how this series will tie into Civil War 2. 

 
Astonishing Ant Man #10
One of my favorite series right now. The story is getting pretty intense.

 
Black Widow #5
Moved this series to my digital pile.  

 
Nova #9
It will be very interesting to see what side Nova will take between Captain Marvel and Iron Man.

 
Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat #8
Very excited to read this issue! Patsy Walker has been a fun series. So it will be interesting how they will tackle a more serious storyline.    

 
Spider-Man #6
Another potentially interesting Civil War tie-in.  

 
 Star Wars #21
I have been a bit disappointed by this series.  

Zenescope


Hellchild #5
An interesting origin story mini series.  


Robyn Hood I Love NY #2
I really enjoyed the first issues, and glad that it had more focus on Robyn.     

No comments:

Post a Comment