DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television have been dominating the small screen with hit shows like Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow and Gotham they have cornered the market for live-action super heroics in our living rooms and with those shows returning DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television reign has no end in sight. Saturday night they took over Hall H for the Warner Bros. Television and DC Entertainment Screening Block panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2015; featuring both screening of new footage and cast Q&As. My Media ((((Madness)))) partner in crime Kat Comic Uno was there and we have all the news from it right here! Next Up The Flash! (Updated: Added Comic Uno's Sizzler Reel Review)
The Flash Panel Keynotes:
- The Season Premiere Is Titled "Flashpoint"
- The Effects Of Barry's Flashpoint paradox Will Be Felt On All The CW DCTV Shows
- Season 3 Starts 3 Months After The Season 2 Finale
- Barry Is Happy With His New Life
- Barry Works For The CCPD
- Barry Is The Only One That Remembers The Original Timeline
- Barry Has A Lab Partner Julian That Knows All About Him, But Barry Knows Nothing About
- Wally West Is The Flash
- Joe & Iris Are Not Talking
- Joe Is Upset And Giving Up On Things
- Barry's Parents Are Happy Together
- Barry Is Not Close To The West Family
- Joe Doesn't Know That Wally Is The Flash
- Felicity Smoak Appears In The 2nd Episode To Give Barry Advice
- Cisco Is An Ostentatious Billionaire That Runs His Own Company In Place Of S.T.A.R. Labs
- There Will Be 2 Big Bads One A Speedster, The Other Doctor Alchemy
The Flash Season 3 Premieres On The CW Tuesday, October 4, 2016 At 8:00 PM ET.
Let us know in the comments what you think of this DC Comics Announcement and don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest Previews, Reviews, News and Interviews!
All images images are courtesy of DC Entertainment