Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Bravo's Fall Anime Lineup + New Format Announcement!

Alright so as promised here is my lineup for Fall and the announcement I wanted to make! Since the Fall lineup is starting up within the week it's time to announce what'll be on my list! Fall has an impressive lineup that I'm really looking forward to, let's get right into it! The ones I'm particularly hyped up for have a star icon next to them (especially Uta No Prince that one of my favorite animes)! But you can get info on all the titles from this website!


My Fall Anime 2016 Choices: 


  • 3 Gatsu No Lion
  • Aijin 2
  • All Out
  • Bloodivores
  • Brave Witches
  • Bungou Stray Dogs Season 2  ✮
  • Classicaloid  ✮
  • Drifters
  • Flip Flappers
  • Fune Wo Amu
  • Girlish Number
  • Hibike! Euphonium 2
  • Idol Memories
  • Keijo!!!!!!!
  • Long Riders
  • Lostorage incited WIXOSS  ✮
  • Luger Code 1951
  • Magic-kyun! Renaissance
  • Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku  ✮
  • Nanbaka
  • Natsume Yuujinchou Go
  • Occultic;Nine
  • Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume
  • Show By Rock Season 2   ✮
  • Shuumatsu no Izetta
  • Soushin Shoujo Matoi
  • Stella no Mahou
  • Tiger Mask W
  • Time Bokan 24
  • Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru
  • TRICKSTER: Edogawa Rampo "Shounen Tantei-dan" yori
  • Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari
  • Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Legend Star  ✮
  • ViVid Strike!
  • Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
  • Yuri!!! on ICE
  • 3-Nen D-Gumi Glass no Kamen
  • Ameiro Cocoa 3
  • Anitore! XX
  • Ao Oni: The Animation
  • Barnard-jou Iwaku
  • CHEATING CRAFT
  • Gakuen Handsome
  • HAGANE ORCHESTRA
  • Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki
  • Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara. 2
  • Nazotokine
  • Nobunaga no Shinobi
  • PJ Berri no Mogu Mogu Munya Munya
  • Sengoku Choujuu Giga
  • SOUL BUSTER
  • To Be HERO
  • Kaijuu Girls: Ultra Kaijuu Gijinka Keikaku

It may seem like a lot but a lot of the animes here are actually what I like to call shorties! These tend to be about 5 minutes long, or at the very least less than 10 minutes!

The Announcement:

So lots of stuff has been going on for me life wise! I started my last year of high school and decided that I want to be more productive. Much like my Uncle Chris, I have projects of my own I'm working on and now that I'll be finishing school want to get a jump start on that as soon as possible! I also want to expand my social media presence out further so I can get my writing out to more people. All this stuff is going to take some work and time and while I'm happy doing that, this requires a change in the way I write articles.

Because my schedule is going to be slightly busier than it normally is, I came up with a new format for writing articles that will take me less time but help me cover a much wider range of anime. As you guys can see I watch pretty much everything. When it comes to this sort of thing I try and stay on top of everything. So my new format will work like this:

Starting on the 4th of October a weekly post will go up about all the anime I watched that week, except ongoing titles from Summer since a lot of those are halfway or more than halfway done. Each anime will get its own section with a fairly brief summary of the episode and then my thoughts about it! I feel you guys will enjoy this format more since it will enable you to be more selective and have a wider range of animes read to about! Something for everyone basically! I hope you are happy with the new format when it kicks in for next anime season!

That's all for this post! I bid you adieu for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment