Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Bravo's Weekly Anime Lineup #29

This week's Anime screenshot is Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka?

Wow I've been at this for almost 30 posts now! That's pretty amazing I have to admit! Spring season has been really cool so far! Some other new ones will be coming out as well! Let's get right into it shall we? Make sure you're caught up before clicking! 


April 11th, Tuesday:

Fukumenkei Noise:

This caught my attention more then I thought it would! The art style is a bit wonky, then again it's also pretty typical shoujo status. I do love the characters a lot already, though! The main girl is really cool and sings really well! Her voice fits perfectly for the band! The song they played was awesome. I loved it so much! The other dude with the glasses interests me more then her other friend. I wonder why he's so much colder now. I also hope that both of them wind up singing! I'm sure they sing really nicely! I actually can't wait to see where this guys I like this a lot! A great first episode for sure! 

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka?:

This show is going to be at amazing masterpiece levels. People were saying this could compete with Re:Zero and I completely agree. It has a bunch of great characters going for it already! The concept is really cool! I think I love the maid with the pink hair the best. The kid character's are surprisingly well developed as well! They all have very distinct personalities! It's going to be a great angsty story! I hope the main guy winds up being a gentle kind of caretaker guy, or at least has it in him. That will be so cute to see! I can't wait to see more this is going to be awesome I can tell! I may like it even more then Re:Zero! 

Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine:

This was pretty cool! They surprised me by showing all 3 of the other prince's! I love them all so much! The smart one is a dork, the flirty one amuses me. Believe it or not, my favorite one is the kind of bad boy one. He is a sweet guy on the inside, I want to hug him honestly. The little sister is so small compared to them she looks like a doll! This was awesome! The tutor is still hilarious. I can't wait to see the other things they do together, them getting introduced was so funny and cute. I wonder what the tutor will teach them. I definitely look forward to more! 

Natsume Yuujinchou Roku:

I'm so happy this came back as well! This episode was so cute but really sad. Natsume got changed into a kid again. His friends take care of him, but it's sad seeing him so vulnerable and self conscious because of his ability. He had such an awful past he really needs a hug truth be told, even now. This episode made me sad several times but it was really touching and I loved it. A great way to reintroduce us back into the amazing Natsume Yuujinchou! I'm excited to see whatever antics they get into next! 

April 12th, Wednesday:

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations:

This episode featured Boruto fighting another student that was being an asshole mostly. He won obviously and is earning quite the reputation for himself. Honestly I was more interested in the other students. The blonde is really introduced in Boruto. I vote on him becoming the bad guy later. It's obvious. He acts exactly like Shinji's boyfriend (I forget his name his death made me so mad I forgot it) in Evangelion. I wonder if Boruto will date the purple haired one. Naruto and Hinata have a similar dynamic. Will Boruto follow in his fathers footsteps romance wise? Too early to tell. Either way this was cool! I liked it and am interested in where it may go for sure! 

Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism:

I knew the black haired girl would be the first to cave. Called it. Called it everyone. The one who acts like their toughest always falls for the main guy first in these type of shows. The two who tried to fight him were annoying. The dude giving him advice is hard to take seriously. Especially in that whole advice part. I spent like the whole scene laughing whenever he was shown. He'll get the approval of all the girls and leave with the black haired girl. Or he'll decide to stay and have this harem consisting of all the main girls. That's my prediction. An OK episode I guess. This show isn't super great to me. 

Room Mate: One Room Side M:

This is the male version of the other show. It is structured differently from the other one. Instead we met all the guys at once and pretty much own this really nice mansion. I would have liked it better if it were structured the way the other one was. That was more interesting to me. The character's were actually harder for me to predict personality wise. I'm OK with this but it won't be the best. Definitely not. I'm annoyed that they changed the formula for sure. 

April 13th, Thursday:

Clockwork Planet:

This was actually interesting! The art and animation quality may have gotten a touch better! I think the whole series will focus on these 4. More specifically these 4 trying to stop the death of all these people. It should be interesting. I've got to say I like the robot girl. She'll probably die at the end but I like her anyway. This whole thing is going to be interesting. I can tell! Maybe a bit cliche but interesting regardless. I liked this. 

Renai Boukun:

Oh no. This was actually kind of cute. The pace wasn't as jarring so that's kind of nice. I have to confess the teacher was cute as hell. I would crush on him to if I were a student not going to lie. I thought it would get gross, but it actually didn't. They said they would become a couple after she was a student, so it wasn't really gross or anything like that. Poor main character doesn't get to escape these girls with the one who liked the teacher. I pity him a lot, I can't wait until he gets away from them. They're super annoying and gross. 

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭:

Onto better things, though! This show started and I couldn't be happier! It featured how my two favorite characters got acquainted. It was really cute and I loved them both. The two of them together is amazing. I think I love the writer girl the most but together they really took the cake. I loved this, it was a great first episode! I can't wait for more! 

April 14th, Friday:

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa:

I loved the first season of this that followed the other goddess! This is no different! I love this party so much! I think other then the sword princess the twins are my favorite. They're both so pretty! It also amuses me that Loki is so small, I keep thinking Marvel Loki, but this dude is nothing like him. The spell/enchanter elves are really cool as well. Everyone is just so cool! I love how it ties in and the pouty face the Sword princess made at the end! I can't wait for more I really did love this! 

Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai:

Is it bad that I like this? I mean some scenes had to be legit censored. Still I like it anyway. I have to confess I have a soft spot for all the character designs. The colors and the outfits look so pretty! Even with the super impractical breast size. Lucifer is pretty angry all the time for no reason. I dont know what her motives are. I worry for the pure looking catholic girl though. You know she's screwed. I can't even chose a favorite yet, though! They all look so cool! I'm intrigued definitely! Can't wait to see what happens next! 

Nobunaga no Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki-hen:

This was funny. The dude that is now in their ranks is all cool and no one knows what to do with themselves. I'm sure they will enjoy having him around or start to. I dont know who would look at books like that for pure fun though. I guess back then it was the closest they could get to having a playboy like thing. This was pretty funny, not the best but funny! I look forward to more! 

April 15th, Saturday:

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul:

This was awesome! The demons being treated the way they are is so sad. I almost root for the demon guy freeing them. Yet at the same time I know it won't work. It'll just make people hate demons even more! I am sad he seemed to get caught though. The main girl is awesome! I can't wait to see her d o more with her ability. She does have the potential for some awesome stuff and is so cute! I love some of the facial expressions she makes! Especially when she found out she was the dragon. I can't wait to see what happens next! This was awesome and I'm sure the next one will be as well! 

Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season:

This was awesome! The new students they show are all so cool! I don't think I've seen a single one I dislike! My favorite part was Deku getting serious. The way he got first place was so cool! I love when he bested that one bully that keeps picking on him. That was the icing on the epic cake! My question is how Deku will get away with using his ability. Won't they know it's All Might's ability? I look forward to seeing how that is reconciled.

My favorite cute tidbit is the fact that his Mom is watching the TV and rooting for him. I can only imagine how proud she is of him getting first place! I definitely look forward to seeing this next competition! It makes me so sad when Deku cries as well even if it is tears of joy. Deku deserves all the happiness in the world! Awesome episode! 

BanG Dream:

The song was really great! Seeing them all together doing stuff before the actual audition was nice as well. I didn't hear them mess up. So I don't really get the tears. It did serve it's purpose in the scene. I knew the moment the song started they would win. It was great! The next episode will be them having an official performance there. I love the one character's Mom as well. She was cute! This was a good episode! 

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2:

I'm so mad at the way this ended! I wanted to see more it's getting so amazing and intense oh my good! I wonder what the weird priest guy and his cult has to do with Christa. I can't wait for them to catch up with her. The titans shown were scary as hell. I'd scream as well look at this proportions. I can't wait to see the results of everything happened. The Beast Titan is headed straight for him and everything is a mess. the next episode will be amazing and so was this! 

Granblue Fantasy The Animation:

The rest of the party has arrived! It's no longer just the three we've been focusing on. I love all the new characters introduced! They have such an interesting design. I like the girl and the guy they're such an interesting duo! Seeing them all get out of this should be cool now that the numbers are more even! This was a good episode I liked it! 

Eromanga-sensei:

Aaaand there's the incest I was hoping to avoid. 

I obviously am not a fan of the underwear bit. It was odd and creepy. The rest of the episode was funny and amusing. The new girl, and the whole scene where she first appeared at the front door was amazing. It was hilarious. Other then that it was kind of plain and a little dumb to be honest. I liked some of it, but not all for sure. I hope next time is better but I doubt it. 

Re:Creators:

I love this show. It has such a cool concept. I would love it if my characters showed up in my life, though then again, they may not like me. As this show clearly shows. To be thought of as a god would be interesting. I'd be humble about it personally, but yeah I think meeting the creator was the coolest.  All the new character's are cool as well. Each of them are from a different genre. A magical girl, and some crazy rival was introduced. I can't wait to see how that fight goes! The next episode will be awesome! This one was awesome as well. 

April 16th, Sunday:

Alice to Zouroku:

Well this got very dark very fast. Despite what the old man says, this show is going to have magic whether he wants it to or not. The red queen is crazy as hell, and is kidnapping and abusing this poor girl. In a weird way this show reminds me of Elfen Lied, but not as dark. Still pretty bad though. I wonder how the regular humans will even save her. I'm excited to find out. This was a cool episode! 

April 17th, Monday:

Little Witch Academia:

This was interesting. Not only is the teacher affiliated with Chariot somehow, but she actually presents an interesting argument. I don't see what's wrong with combining magic with science. That would be a great way to connect both worlds! Though I did call the words having to do with reviving magic. I guess that's why the new teacher can't have it that way. So they can bring back that ultimate magic source instead. I love when Chariot went shooting up those stairs. I also wonder if Akko will ever find out she's Chariot. Either way, an awesome episode! 

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho:

This was interesting. We get to see how witches were treated and learned about an ultimate witch from the past. It was sad when she got burned. They have a little party though. I have to say the furry got used to being around the witches he claimed to hate so much awful fast. It was a pretty good episode! I do feel for them, and hope witches and humans can live in peace! 

Overall:

An awesome week! I love pretty much all the new shows and that's a very good thing! My favorites were...almost everything to be honest. The only ones I weren't very pleased with were my least favorites. Those were, Eromanga Sensei, Room Mate and Busou! 

I bid you adieu until next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment