Monday, April 3, 2017

Spring 2017 Anime Lineup

Here is my list of Spring Anime I will be watching! I hope you guys are happy with the choices!

So sadly, I will be cutting down my anime reviews in half. I will still be reviewing things, especially if they're requested, but I was reviewing a little over 40! That's a lot, I'm cutting it down to about 20. If you guys want to see reviews of other shows, I will do them as an entire separate post! It will be dedicated specifically for that show! Maybe I'll even make it a video! Here's my choices for the episodic reviews I do! 

  • Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2
  • Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season
  • Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria:
  • Boruto Next Generation:
  • Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭
  • Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul
  • Eromanga-sensei
  • Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho
  • Clockwork Planet
  • Renai Boukun
  • Re:Creators
  • Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai:
  • Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism
  • Natsume Yuujinchou Roku:
  • Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?
  • Fukumenkei Noise
  • Alice to Zouroku
  • Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine
  • Nobunaga no Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki-hen
  • Room Mate: One Room Side M
I think these are some good choices! I hope I didn't miss anything you wanted to see! If I did, just request it and I will do a whole separate review when the show is done! All you need to do is ask and it'll probably be done! I hope you guys don't mind! 

Part of the reason I'm doing this is because I want to have more time to work on original content! I have a lot of big stuff planned that you will all get to see as well so I think it's a fair deal! I bid you adieu until my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment