Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Bravo's Weekly Anime Lineup #31

This week's screenshot is Natsume Yuujinchou Roku! 

A lot of anime's are making it to the first quarter point. That means the first 3 or 4 episodes of the Spring series are out! I'm liking most of it so far! Let's see what this week has to offer! Make sure you're all caught up and we'll get right into it under the cut! 

April 25th, Tuesday:

Fukumenkei Noise:

This episode featured Nino learning how to sing better. There was also them showing why Yuzu can't sing anymore. I think Nino takes criticism better then I've seen any anime character. The whole Yuzu thing caught me by surprise. The whole scene on the roof really got me. It was well done. I wonder if Momo really won't be able to compose if they meet. Obviously Nino will sing again though. This was a great episode with a lot of cool stuff! I look forward to more for sure! 

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka?:

This was really cool! It mostly had weapon training and another drop of backstory! The blue haired one has the coolest powers. I think I liked the fight the best, and when the blue haired girl uses the rainbow wings. It's annoying how she keeps having her pride taken. I think the show will end with her dying to be honest. This seems like the type of show that would have a tragic ending. It was a good episode though and the kids were cute all throughout it! I wish I saw more fatherly scenes, though. Either way this was still good and my wish can still be fulfilled! 

Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine:

This episode featured all the princes and the tutor going out into the kingdom to learn about the kingdom they're ruling. It was a very casual episode but very nice and funny. I liked it a lot. Kai is adorable and everyone else was as well. I think the part where they were on the way and the tutor being officially welcomed was the best. It was so sweet and nice to watch! Overall this episode was great and such a nice watch! Everything about it was perfect and I loved it! We got to see everyone's personalities shine and make the episode great! 

Natsume Yuujinchou Roku:

This episode was fun as well! I love when they bring back character's we saw before! The whole haunted doll thing is what I like to call "An oldie but goodie!" It was done very well here. It was definitely creepy and fun to see Natsume fight them off. The part where they were all nervous was the best. I laughed at it pretty hard all things considered! This was a good one I liked it a lot! Definitely not one you should skip out now! 

April 26th, Wednesday:

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations:

This episode was a girl vs boy episode. Food basically triggered the argument. You already know how ridiculous this is going to be. They learned how to summon their jutsu though. That was pretty cool. In the end of course they both realized they were equals so it was pointless. The villain's silhouette was shown watching Boruto though. Some intense stuff is coming clearly. I look forward to it but this episode was pretty weak. I didn't like it a lot. I look forward way more to what's to come more then I enjoyed this. It was very cliche. Oh well. Next week will be better I'm sure. 

Room Mate: One Room Side M:

This episode had us with the acting boy. It mostly has us silently encouraging the boy. That's the theme I see thus far anyway. The boy is a fine actor all things considered. I don't really like the predictability, though. It gets on my nerves a bit. This episode was just OK, even though I actually do like the character. Good enough to at least be a bit interested,anyway! 

Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism:

This episode now has the next girl of the bunch challenging our main character. This was completely insane to be honest. They had the students fucking fighting a bear. I hate how the girls kind of just standby and watch him though. They can still fight, it's not like they've been conquered by this guy and can't be strong powerful women anymore. Now they kind of just follow him around and blush all the time over stupid shit. It's annoying. I wasn't super fond of this either, sorry. It kind of sucked and was ridiculous. I think this may be my most hated show by the time Spring is up. 

April 27th, Thursday:

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭:

This episode was good! Two significant things happened! The challenge is officially on between the the Hashima siblings and Tomoya's group. They are seriously focusing on the writing, but Megumi made edits. I'm worried about how Utaha is going to react. I know he went with the revisions, I can tell based on how they did it. I do love the band, they have such a cute design! I can't wait to see the music they do together, they'll probably show it next episode! This was a good one, I loved it! I can't wait to see more! 

Clockwork Planet:

The Kyoto grid was actually repaired in this episode! So there will be more than one adventure in this show. That boy has some impressive skills right there. I know it would be insane but I wonder if there's anyone in real life that can do that with just one glance. I know there are people out there that are really talented with tech and stuff, so who knows? That would be impressive! I didn't expect the robot to almost die, nice save there! The girl in the cage making clock noises is creepy, but I'm interested for sure. This was a good episode I was pretty satisfied with it all things considered! It was really cool! 

Renai Boukun:

This was interesting. We got a backstory drop. I'm sorry but I have to comment on the elephant in the room. WHY DO THEY ALL HANG AROUND THESE CRAZY BITCHES!? I don't really like any of them. The pink haired one may be a cool yandere, but I know she'll wind up sucking just as much as the others in the end! We are supposed to sympathize with the blonde, but I don't. I just find her to be incredibly irritating. The whole scene where she captured him was cool, I'll give them thought. Other then that, just a typical episode of this. I wasn't super fond of it. It was just another meh kind of annoying episode of a meh and kind of annoying show. 

April 28th, Friday:

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria:

This is the episode where all the animals were released. The elf healer girl has finally overcome her timidity and fought! I'm happy to see it! She did really well though her bleeding from the mouth, ouch. That looked like it hurt. This whole episode was pretty cool, it was sad when they got punished, though. I love how much this ties in with the other Dungeon series! It's so cool how they do it! This was so awesome! I can't wait to see more next week! I want to see how it is after the main characters get closer, but from their perspective! 

Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai:

This will probably be the dirtiest episode. The show wasted no time giving us an episode focused on lust. They were on a beach, on the pole, more tentacles. God is this a hentai? It's censored so I'm not sure. Either way they defeat lust...because they made her get all submissive? I'm not sure. It was weird. This isn't really as cool as I thought. It's only fine not good. It lacks character development and all that cool stuff. I hope it improves, but I doubt it. It's tone is steadily staying how it is. This was fine I guess, but I hope the next episode is better! 

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul:

I love the main girl. She is so cute and the way her powers come up is hilarious and so adorable. I would never make fun of her, it's more adorable then it is make fun of her worthy. I do love the rag demon to be honest. He's a good character and I'm not even going to lie, really cute as well. I worry about what enemy they'll be fighting next. Obviously something big is happening with the people in authority. We saw this when we saw Joan of Arc. I am excited to see more for sure! This is going to be good and the build up is awesome. This particular episode was great as well, of course! I definitely can't wait! 

Nobunaga no Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki-hen:

This was funny for sure! I didn't expect that one lord coming back. They did make him look all attractive and smarter. I wonder if it will be Hanbei who finds a way to defeat him. The reaction to him being attractive now was hilarious. I didn't expect it which made it all the more fun! This was a good one, I can't wait to see more! 

April 29th, Saturday:

Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season:

This time, Deku didn't win. In fact he didn't place at all. The team that one was the more experienced in his class. We got the first look at what I assume is fire and ice guy's Dad. I wonder where his ice powers came from, since I only saw fire on him. Maybe his Mother has ice powers? Even more interesting is that All Might seems to know him. I wonder how that will go. I can't wait to see what happens next in the game as well. This was a great episode for sure. I liked it a lot! It left things up in the air for next time to look forward to! It also offered a lot in this episode of course. Be sure not to miss this one especially! 

Tales of Zestiria the X (2017):

I to be honest, forgot this hadn't ended yet. I was waiting for the last episode, but it was only uploaded just now on my end. We got to see the final battle. Hat guy returned, which I appreciate. The final battle was epic and really cool. I think my favorite part was the second half, though. You're probably wondering why, it's because we get to see how all the characters are later in life. They are all successful and have longer prettier hair basically. I think my favorite flash forward was Mikleo and Sorey. I ship them so that hug and the tears made me happy. A typical fantasy story happy ending! I loved and appreciated it a lot.

Overall I give this show an 8/10. The story was good and so were the characters. The animation and the art make the whole experience more enjoyable! It was one of the best parts! The music and other things were good as well. I do recommend checking it out! It's a good show and the game it was based on is cool as well from what I hear. It is pretty good, if it sounds like something you'd like, check it out! 

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2:

This was awesome. This was an action packed one. I loved Ymir as a titan. She is small but Jesus she packs a punch. The flashback with Ymir and as we know her now, Historia. Her real name is honestly much cooler. I do wonder what she was truly like and what her past life. What was so bad she had to leave. That's what begs questions to me. It is confirmed that Ymir is the Titan from Reiner's past. I wonder how that will be addressed. 

I was so worried both Ymir and Historia would die. Thank god Mikasa and the others got there in time! Them fighting the titans was as cool as always! This was definitely another awesome episode. I can't wait to see the consequences of it with all these secrets revealed! More is coming as well. God I can't wait! 

Re:Creators:

This didn't really have any fight scenes! Still it had a lot of character development! It talked a lot about the creators. The witch girl's character sadly died. I didn't see who it was but it got me upset. When we found out she played the game she was in all night, to see what the creator did for the world I almost cried. It's sad they're already setting it up that they'll have to go back. That will upset me a lot haha. I hate when they do that in shows. Why cant they stay and make the world a cool place!? It always has to end with separation in these shows!

The reactions to their creators are interesting. The magical girl and the Pegasus girl are cool together. They have an interesting cute team up. The reaction Pegasus girl had to her creator was interesting. She actually hates him for what he did. A new character from another series was interested. Another creator called his friend, and a mecha anime boy is here now! This was cool, so much going on so much potential! More mysteries added too! I can't wait to see where it all goes, because this was awesome, even with the lack of action. You don't need action, just good stuff going on! 

Granblue Fantasy The Animation:

They defeated the bad guy on a badass flying ship. This was really cool. The person they fought looked a lot like the main character. I think there will probably be more of those things as the show progresses. I personally think those 2 animal looking people will be joining the party later. I look forward to see what they do next! The whole fight and everything else was really awesome! This was a good episode! 

Eromanga-sensei:

This episode was actually kind of cute! If it wasn't romantic this would actually be a very cute and nice brother and sister bonding episode. She finally leaves her room willingly, and it turns out she was just upset because she was starting to think he liked the rival and her work more basically. It was kind of sad. This was a big moment for the both of them. If it never goes to a place that's too gross  Like say the infamous Yosuga No Sora) we'll be fine! This was good! 

April 30th, Sunday:

Alice to Zouroku:

I'm surprised the conflict got resolved so quickly! I wonder how the rest of the series will go. It's labeled as a mystery. That must mean there is more to come! We might get a slice of life sort of thing going on. I wouldn't mind though, the flying scene was so adorable and cute! It's so nice to see they're a family now! The fight scene was really cool as well! This was a good episode, even though I'm surprised about how this particular conflict ended so fast. Still I liked it a lot! 

May 1st, Monday:

Little Witch Academia:

This episode actually featured and unlikely duo! Amanda and Akko! They went to an all male school and she disguised herself as a guy. Oh my god, though you should have seen my face when the witch KKK Showed up. They even looked like the KKK! It was so surreal. The duel part was really good as well, and Akko makes the worlds cutest witch. I think Amanda probably learned from this, one thing that was interesting to mention was Diana! There is stuff going on with her family I'm sure we'll see next time! The boy Akko likes is cute I have to say. Overall this was an awesome episode I loved it! I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm sure a bunch more cool stuff is coming up! 

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho:

This episode as cute! I will say though this show has a very casual slower pace. It isn't necessarily bad, but I started to notice it. Other people have as well. Still this was an enjoyable watch! The scene where the witch girl was helping to wash the beast guy was funny  and sweet. They've bonded a lot clearly. We also learned a bit about the blond boys backstory. It was a pretty good episode I enjoyed it! 

Overall:

This was a really good week! I enjoyed a lot of things from it! My favorites were: Shingeki No Bahamut, Little Witch Academia, Re: Creators and Attack on Titan! My least favorites were Sin Nanatsu no Taizai and Renai Boukun! I hope you enjoyed this week's article! I managed to get it out in a timely manner this time!

 I bid you adieu until my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment