Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Bravo's Weekly Anime Lineup #32

This weeks screenshot is Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria

A lot of anime's are reaching the halfway point, 6 episodes this week! It should be exciting to see what they have in store! Make sure you're caught up with your Spring Lineup before reading, to avoid spoilers! Now let's get right into it! 


May 2nd, Tuesday:

Fukumenkei Noise:

The band looks so cool when they are decked out in their band outfits! They look super cool. I'm surprised Yuzu makes such a convincing girl. They also had some more background information. Nino looks cute when she wears the little buns. No one seems to know that one guy is Momo, Yuzu included. That confuses me, wouldn't they know his first name? Either way this was good! I liked it, it was fun! I can't wait to see them play and go all out! 

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka?:

This was adorable! I got exactly what I asked for! The green haired little girl was taken into the city for examination, and too officially become a weapon. She was adorable, though the dude has a point. They shouldn't have to be weapons so young. The best part is when he hugged the one girl because he thought she was dead. That was sad but so sweet. Still blue haired girl is so mean, she should be nicer to him. He cares so much for them, he's so nice! This was a great episode I can't wait for more! 

Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine:

In this episode we get to see what they need to work on from their father's mouth. They do have a nice father. They are such a cute dorky family.  I don't think I've ever enjoyed a royal family this much. Leonhard really has it rough. Yeah it's true he had himself to blame for it, but still I feel bad for him! He really is an adorable character! I was so happy when he found a way to overcome his fear of studying and such. When he almost lost, I was so upset. I'm so glad everything went well! This was a great episode I loved it. 

Natsume Yuujinchou Roku:

This was really interesting. Natsume is back with working with that one exorcist guy! He can't really see yokai anymore, though. Basically everything is up to Natsume now. It was really cool, since there were some horroresque bits in this episode. I think my favorite part was actually the end, where that one yokai pops in from the window and is like "See us?" That was an "Oh shit" moment for sure. We both know Natsume is crewed next time. I can't wait to see what happens next! I loved this episode! 

May 3rd, Wednesday:

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations:

This was interesting. Two things of note happen, a transfer student appears and for the first time, a teacher was taken over by that dark power thing. The transfer student is interesting. I predict he is either the son of or the younger brother of the guy watching Boruto. Whether he'll become good or not, I'm unsure. I do feel bad for the teacher, though I gotta say. I hope that resolves soon. I am interested in the transfer student but that mystery will take a bit to unravel. We shall see! This was a good episode, definitely. 

Room Mate:

This episode features the last one to get to know better. The one with the glasses. He makes me cringe to be honest. He reminds me of a Diabolik Lovers character. Any of them, most of them completely suck. He was an asshole even at the end, they just made him slightly less asshole like. I assume so they could make the viewers go "KYAAA THE ICE PRINCE IS SOFTENING UP EEEEEE." I'm not falling for it, he's a little bitch if  you ask me. I didn't like this. The only part I liked was when the other two caught him, and gave him a little punishment for being a dick. 

Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism:

This was interesting and yet so surreal. This show is weird that's for sure. I shit you not one of their opponents was still that damn bear. The big defeat for the third one wasn't even that dramatic. Unless this isn't the final battle? Maybe it isn't yet I don't know. It was kind of fun to see the fights, I do like those parts! This episode was fine! Nice quality for this show! It is still an odd ride, though. Still cool regardless! 

May 4th, Thursday:

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭:

This  was an interesting ride. Though as an author can't say I'd feel the same way. I would be OK with changing the script around to make it more visual novel like. Though I would be mad if I had to change the characters, the way they wanted it with no wiggle room. I'm OK with doing it when it was  already established that the characters were someone else's and they had the final say. I'm OK with suggestions but in an official project, my partner just changing things without my consent? Bare in mind fan projects are different. I dont mind them toying around with it but god this was handled poorly. Her being so OK with it was the worst. There should have been way more to it then that. Still it was a good episode and I loved the character. Other then the internal conflict I feel as an author this was good. 

Clockwork Planet:

Oh wow this was interesting. A big chunk of it somehow winded up being a swimsuit episode. That confused me. It had all the rom com tropes, which they made a joke about. I like when they point out trope filled things in series. It always makes me laugh. That thing they're battling against is hardcore. The first scene she appeared in was really spooky. She can easily defeat them. I wonder what the battle with them will be like next episode. I do worry for the safety of these 4 especially the robot since they seem to have history. This was pretty good, though! I liked it, I can't wait to see the actual fight! 

Renai Boukun:

This was interesting. Why are all the girls in this show somehow related? Even better, why are all of them so crazy. I will admit I kind if like the pink haired girl. She's kind of cool at least compared to the other ones. She was at least kind of fun because of how crazy she is. It makes up for the fact she only really has one trait like the other characters. It was kind of fun seeing her beat the shit out of the other ones. I hope she appears more. It was a pretty cool episode since I don't like these character's very much, except this new one, and she starred in it. I hope the next one is just as good. 

May 5th, Friday:

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria:

This was interesting. Incredibly interesting! Aiz's reaction is what catches my attention the most. She is really freaked out by that thing. It's not because it's a big scary monsters, we've seen her fight things even worse than that. The new characters are really interesting to me. I think they're pretty cool, even though we'll probably only see them here. The other stuff with this mystery going on is interesting. My theory is that the plants are parasites that can take over human hosts, and rip apart humans. I'm not sure yet, but I'm excited to find out. This was awesome and very well executed! I can't wait for more! 

Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai:

Oh god. OK well I think the last episode was still dirtier. This was just weird. Greed is obsessed with babies and gets all this money to care for babies? All the babies love her...but like...thousands of babies to care for!? The woman suggesting she keeps them all is insane. The whole scene with torturing Lucifer with the wooden horse (Yes I know what thing is, it's a torture device from a very long time ago.) was really weird. It was funny when the other one tried to get on and immediately passed out. Still what the hell that thing isn't sexy at all. Either way it seems like now Greed takes care of babies. I'm very confused but she's defeated I guess..OK? I guess this was fine? Weird as hell but hey this show is interesting to me for some reason, I have no idea why. I feel so conflicted about it though-

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul:

This was really cool! Obviously the Rag demon wants to use the dragon. I expected that. To be honest that would be a great idea. Said dragon also met more characters from the previous season. I think the kid with the two eyes is connected to the main girl from the last season. If not that, it would be that she is her, somehow. The dragon girl looked really cute in that dress, even though the color scheme didn't fit her exactly. This was great! I look forward to seeing where this whole thing goes. The show introduced a lot more cool stuff to us this week! It just keeps getting more interesting. 

Nobunaga no Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki-hen:

This was funny. Obviously Nobunaga keeps winning and having the upper hand, even with how that general improved himself. That and that one guy is OK with Akechi. That was funny and it's actually kind of nice that he did like him. The last part especially was really funny. This was good I can't wait for more! 

May 6th, Saturday:

Boku No Hero Academia 2nd Season:

This episode winded up being more emotionally intense then I initially expected. The ice and fire guy is not using the full extent of his ability. He's tired of his father trying to use him as a pawn to surpass All-might. His Mom poured boiling water on him, and the father only got with this woman to make his offspring have a powerful quirk. That's awful to be honest. I kind of want to see him have more success now! His Dad is shown to be an ass when he talks to All Might as well. I think that was the most important part of the episode. I loved this it was awesome. Now with this next fight, this new guys powers are going to introduce a boatload of new problems. Freezing people in place like that is powerful! I can't wait for next week! 

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2:

This was really cool! We learned a bit more about everything really. Ymir was taken a lot better then Eren was, thankfully. I think we can all agree, though. The best and most important part of the episode was the ending part. Everyone is changing into a titan.Not just any titan, though. Riener and Bertholdt are actually the armored and colossal titan. Eren going into titan form to fight them is awesome. This fight is going to be huge! The humans put up quite an intense fight to try and protect Eren as well! This was so amazing and epic. The building tension and that last part all went together so beautifully! Everything was just perfect! I'm chomping at the bit (no pun intended) for more! 

Re:Creators:

This was interesting. For once in a show like this the government didn't ruin everything. That surprised me. They actually treated everyone really well. The mech piloting boy is hilarious though. He gets so offended so easily. I love it. Seeing them defeat that Pegasus girl will be interesting. The good guy team is also getting a new house which I look forward to seeing. The biggest revelation was probably the girl that created the white haired character committed suicide. The white haired girl is also a fan character. The whole thing is suspicious but super interesting. I wonder what will happen with that and if it will be discussed among the characters. I look forward to more! This had plenty of surprises and was really good! 

Granblue Fantasy The Animation:

In this episode our cast goes to a new place! The locals are wary of newcomers. I think that might become more plot relevant later on, so I'm keeping that in mind. They are trying to help find a missing important person. Another battle is going to happen, and the previous villains involved have something to do with this as well it turns out. The next episode will be a fight, with the new mage girl this should be really interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next! This was really good and set this whole thing up really well! 

Eromanga-Sensei:

We're back at incest central! The girl has a crush on her brother they openly say it. I'm not sure if she's adopted. It would make it so much better if she was. At least then it wouldn't technically be incest. The basic problem is that they're looking for a model with big breasts that Eromanga can use as reference. Two girls volunteer and probably broke the main guy in the process. There were a few funny moments though to be fair! It's very animated and funny this show. That is something is undoubtedly does pretty well! The girl that kidnapped though, she'll be back. When she does she'll be pissed. I look forward to seeing where that plot thread goes. This was a pretty good episode! At least the incest is somewhat ignorable. 

May 7th, Sunday:

No anime was released today! However, the normal thing we review today Alice To Zouroku had a special where they interviewed the cast! You should check that out if you feel you would be interested! 

May 8th, Monday:

Little Witch Academia:

In this episode the focus was on the spirit/ghost hunting thing. It was also on Akko and Constanze! I Heard some people say she was brat. I disagree very strongly and think she is adorable. I love her and the whole part where Akko kept getting catapulted out of her workshop made me laugh pretty hard. It was so cool when they made the mech, and Constanze controlled it in a cool pirate outfit. That tech teacher had something to do with everything going wrong. I dont have any prediction to what she is planning! I can't wait to see more! This was perfect! I have no issues with it. Constanze's cute smile really sealed it. I think this is one of my favorite episodes, for sure! 

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho:

This episode took a sudden more serious tone. It's starting to feel more like an adventure story to me now! They are fighting against a sorcerer. That poor blond kid lost everything he knew and loved, though. That was sad. I wonder why magic can never bring back the dead in these shows. Magic rules are no fun! Get creative! Anyway that sorcerer guy is creepy, but on the other hand he reminds me of Snape. I'm not sure exactly why. I hope the girl wins magic wise against him. She seems really powerful I think she can! I'm also excited to learn more about the lore of witches in this world! This was a good episode, probably one of the best thus far! 

Overall:

This was a great week all things considered! My favorites this week were Dungeon Ni Deai, Attack On Titan, Re:Creators and Little Witch Academia! My least favorites this week were Roomate and and Busou Shoujo.

Thanks for reading! I bid you adieu until next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment