Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Bravo's Weekly Anime Lineup #34

This week's anime screenshot is Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭

The ones that are a bit behind are now hitting the halfway mark! I'm still so surprised everything is going so fast! Maybe it's because there is so much enjoyable content this Spring! Make sure you're caught up and we'll get right into it! 

May 16th, Tuesday:

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka?:

So, this was very interesting. The dude the main guy met was someone he fought alongside in his childhood. He's clearly going to be an antagonist. He views the fairy girls as people to be used to fight and nothing more. The main guy loves them so he disagrees, naturally. The thing that was in the blue haired girl's head, wasn't actually as scary as I suspected. I think that that's her past life based on what was revealed thus far. That last scene was so sweet and sad. I wonder if we'll get to know more now that she was snapped out of it? Either way this was a great episode! I loved it! 

Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine:

This was really good! This episode focused on Bruno. I see what the show is doing and I absolutely adore it. One episode to focus on the other princes. I am proud of how much Leonhard has improved. I'm surprised by how passionate Bruno was about everything. I felt so happy for him when everything when successfully for him. I'm also happy he didn't give up on being king and didn't fall for that trick Rozenberg set up! I do hope to see him be successful. 

Whether he's king or not he worked hard and long and deserves to have something amazing like that! I do wonder what Rozenberg wants, though. Is he after the tutor of the princes? Either way I hope he's stopped soon and I'm not fond of him. I know he's going to hurt them all badly if this continues. Great episode, it helped me get to know and love Bruno even more! 

Natsume Yuujinchou Roku:

This episode was a flashback of how two of Natsume's friends got to know and became friends with him. I loved it. Natsume helped one of them with a yokai making him very tense. He helped the second with a yokai trapped in a school. I don't understand why so few people approached Natsume. If I were in the anime, I would have tried to befriend him the first chance I got, even with some of the odd stuff he was doing. I mean if you observed him long enough, it would be obvious he wasn't just insane and had real powers. That's my opinion anyway. Still the episode was still really sweet and cute. I loved seeing how it all happened. Natsume is such a cute and interesting character and these flashback episodes don't even bother me. Some people say they derail the plot but I disagree. They just add more depth to an already amazing show! 

Fukumenkei Noise:

Momo's reaction was priceless. I'll just say that now. The fact that Nino was so happy about the guitar was so cute and yet bittersweet at the same time. Yuzu is honestly growing on me a bit. He cares about Nino and doesn't want Momo to hurt her. I totally understand that. He is being kind of a dick by not just approaching her. Then again when Nino fell asleep after the jealously thing with the other singer, he showed up.

 I don't know why he wouldn't just approach her directly. He still seems to care as well, though. It's a tough love triangle for sure. I would talk about the whole jealousy plot with Nino and the other singer, but I didn't like it. It's kind of boring and cliche, and I find the other girl incredibly annoying. Either way this was a good episode! I enjoyed it! 

May 17th, Wednesday:

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations:

Oh do I have a mouthful about this episode. 

This episode was actually my favorite one thus far. The new character was adorable to be honest. I do have to come clean, though. I think a huge reason I liked him so much was because he reminds me of a character I have. More on that some other time. I think him and Cho would be cuter as a couple. Even compared to the one he was after originally.

 I do hope we get to see the new character older. I know we'll get to see the other ones but I don't know about the new guy. I hope so, I want to see how he grows thanks to Cho. He was a character around for a short time, but I think people are being too hard on him. The whole stalker thing is because of the mist, not because he's actually that way. There is also that transfer student getting more and more suspicious. I loved this episode but I will admit it was filler. The main plot didn't move much, but still, I loved this a lot even if no one else does! 

Room Mate: One Room Side M:

This was kind of cute. We basically take care of one of the guys when he falls ill. I don't know if he actually got sick or if it was because of the new rule. If it's the latter then that's over dramatic to the 10th power. If not, though then it was cute. Typical care taking thing! I liked it enough, but still plenty of cliches. I can see why people don't like these interactive shows  very much, but this one is fine I guess. I can get some enjoyment out of it. 

Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism:

This was actually pretty cool. I think so far the most threatening girl of the bunch is the one with the green hair. She was really interesting and actually felt threatening. The first two girls were just very irritating and the third one was for a bit as well, until recently. The fight between everyone was just really cool. I normally hate the slapping trope but that girl deserved far more then that. Even if I liked her more she's still an awful person, which is different from being a cool character. You can have a bad person be a good character, you know? This was a good one, though. I enjoyed it! 

May 18th, Thursday:

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭:

I'm happy it went well. I really was scared that Eriri would get yelled at. Instead she became Tomoya's number one! She did miss the deadline slightly since she passed out, though. They couldn't do exactly as planned as comic kit because of that. Still it worked out very well and Eriri's job is complete as well! 

Now all that's left really is the music and the other girl who models as the heroine. Her breakdown moment had a lot of impact because she didn't cry. She just looked so destroyed and the show didn't even need to point it out. The other girl on the other team isn't bad but I still view her as a rival even after the reconciliation. This was great, though I loved it! I can't wait to see what happens next! 

Clockwork Planet:

They freed the other robot, the fight was really cool! Honestly? I'm surprised the new robot didn't win. Had it been a test of just brute strength, I think she would've won easily. It was kind of cliche because they won her back in typical, "POWER OF FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE" fashion. Still, I enjoy the trope so I'm not going to complain. She's part of the group now. She's going to help them save the world!I think she will be a great asset to the team. She's very adorable and can easily kill you as we clearly saw. This was pretty good, I can't wait to see what they do next! 

Renai Boukun:

Huh, well that was unexpected.

I'm actually starting to get interested in this. We got to see more of the redheads backstory. She actually has a deeper story then we think. We get to see her meet the main character as well. It's actually really sad to see how empty her life was before meeting him. It still kind of is empty, which we saw with the "No matter what, your heart aches" comment from last time.

 I still like the pink haired girl, though. I know I shouldn't but she had a lot of appeal and made such a huge impression the moment she showed up in the show. I know the mother will probably send her to fetch the red head back, though. That'll be a cool fight scene. The part with the little sister hiding was funny as well. This was actually surprisingly good! I can't wait to see where it goes. I really hope it does stay in good quality instead of just being fine. 

May 19th, Friday:

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul:

I'm honestly proud of the main character. She underwent a lot of development in a short amount of time. Even the rag demon almost kissing her didn't accomplish what he was doing. I have so much conflict about the Rag Demon. He really is a well written character because's very complex! On one hand, you empathize with the demons. You want to see them free. Yet you also can't entirely agree with their methods. Then there's the king who I hate personally. He doesn't even care if the humans get injured, so long as he can make the demons look bad. I hope this ends well, that last death scene they showed was honestly really sad. The fight scene will be really cool, I'm sure. I know it won't happen but I hope the king dies. I don't like him. Just saying. 

Nobunaga no Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki-hen:

The new character is funny. He gets hives whenever ninjas get near him. This show is so silly I enjoy it. Nobunaga, if this is historically accurate, did all his takeovers so easily it's scary! It is impressive, though. I look forward to seeing how they win this with Chidori. This was funny I can't wait to see more! Though, I will confess something. So far this series was funny but not as funny as the first. I don't know if it's just getting old, or if the jokes aren't as funny. I do hope it goes back to being funnier like before. It's good now, but it could be better. 

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa:

Ahh guys! I have to apologize for a huge mistake! Loki is the redheaded chick, not the short blond. I watch a lot of shows, and sometimes mess up big details. If I do make more mistakes in the future, feel free to correct me! I want to bring you guys the best quality I can! 

Anyway, this was good! I love watching Aiz fight, to be honest I love the fight scenes in this series. They are animated so well! The way everything was resolved was nice. It wasn't over dramatic which I do appreciate. As much as I love drama, I don't want everyone bursting into tears constantly. Especially if it's in that cliche way where dramatic piano accompaniment plays in the background, all while the girl dramatically throw herself into whoever's arms. Then of course it pans upwards at the starry sky and the scene ends. 

I've watched too much, huh? 

Anyway, it's cute seeing how Aiz wants to be friends with the main guy from the last season. They have such a sweet relationship. I can't wait to see how this whole thing went more from Aiz's perspective. That and the adventures she went on when we didn't see her. Already the new guy looks spooky. It's really exciting and I can't wait for more! 

Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai:

Huh. This was interesting. I do appreciate this episode being less fanservice centered. It was more idol stuff. It did have it's fair share of breasts, but I enjoyed it anyway. It was less fanservice heavy, like I said, It was still there, though. Seeing the cute music videos with these characters was weird and kind of surreal. The new character Melancholy isn't a sin. I see why they added this episode though. Since there are only 7 they needed to make more challenges. That means some more new characters may show up. I think Maria and Lucifer are closer, but I'm not sure. She didn't do much, yet they made it seem that way? This episode was fine I guess! It had nice music and I enjoyed it. 

May 20th, Saturday:

Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season:

This episode featured a lot of battles between students. I think my favorite one was the one with the grass hair. She was so sweet, and even when she kicked ass she did it so politely. Seeing the other students from the other schools was cool too. Everyone has such amazing powers! I still feel bad for the fire and ice guy, though. It wasn't discussed as much here, but still. I wonder if Midoriya will wind up going against Ochako in the finals.

 That would be an interesting fight. Her so shaken was sad, though. All these characters are so great, cool and fun! I want to see all of them succeed! Still, I do wonder who will win this. This was a great episode. I loved all the battles so much, I can't even pick a favorite. Midoriya was a dork as always and it was just awesome. I am worried about Bakugo and Ochako. I hope he doesn't hurt her too bad. I hate yet love how this show ends at crucial moments! I hate waiting all week for more so much! Still, this was great like I said! 

Re:Creators:

This episode was mostly a fight between all the creations. It was intense. The Pegasus girl and the magical girl are a team of their own. It's sweet how close they've become in such a short time. The newest girl will wind up using the new information she got to screw them up later, I know it. She saw way too much in that fight she could use to her advantage. Still this was really cool. I wonder if they will actually leave each other alone. I may have misread him finding out who that character was. It may actually belong to the main character, which makes things interesting. I can't wait to see where this goes, this was great! 

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2:

This episode was a cool down period. As you can see from the preview, the next one will be super intense. This one shows what everyone else was up to after Ymir and Eren get kidnapped. Mikasa being sad about Eren it always heartbreaking. That part where she sits there with the scarf was brutal. I can't wait for him to come back. That flashback was bizarrely prophetic. Eren was hardcore even then huh? This was a good one! I can't wait for the next one. Yet based on the preview I'm also very nervous about what the future holds. 

Granblue Fantasy The Animation:

New, place new adventure! This one was actually good, but also very cute and funny. The 2 new characters adorable. I wonder if they wind up joining the party, since they did wind up kind of helping. If I were the girl that got stuck with tat one with the pink hair I'd fire her. Not even after we were done just right there. I'd be pissed not going to lie. The beginning part where they got all trapped was funny, yet frustrating. The moment the first one fell, why did no one think to jump back to safety, and use the staff.!?That way she could grab it and they could pull her up to stable ground and out of the trap! Eh, still a good episode! I liked it! 

Eromanga-sensei:

On second thought even the new girl is a bit creepy. She wants the man guy t write for her and do stories he used to write. She's basically a super fan and admired him for a long time. Still he wants to fulfill his dream with her, and in the end wins that. It's creepy, though. The book they wrote was basically the anime they're in. It's nice to see them successful ad it was sweet but ughh...incest. Either way I enjoyed it. It was good and pretty interesting all things considered! 

May 21st, Sunday:

Alice To Zouroku:

This was another sweet, slice of life episode! I liked it a lot! This own featured Alice seeing the twins again. I laughed so hard when she started sounding like her Grandpa. She's really taking after him, I know he's a kind of grumpy stoic guy, but still. Who wouldn't! In the end they became friends even after that catastrophe. This show is so nice and sweet! I loved this so much! I do know something serious will come again, I look forward to that as well. Seeing the play dates that ensure now should be nice as well! Sana is learning fast, I'm proud of her! 

May 22nd, Monday:

Little Witch Academia:

This was really cool. I have to be honest. I actually didn't like Diana very much. I was curious about her, but I didn't like her. After this, that changed. I know her backstory fully and she really cares so much. She's a tsundere, which isn't my favorite genre. Still, though she is great! I like how it ended with them bickering still. It was also so nice how determined Akko was to help her despite everything. I can't believe she forgave her aunt or even helped her, though. After all that I'd be way more reluctant. The main maid was so nice to her as well, I liked her even though I didn't expect to like her. This was great! Everything about it was great! I do really love this show. 

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho:

This episode was sad. It annoys the shit out of me how no matter what 13 always seems to win. The connection Zero made with the Beast fallen guy was shown more deeply and was sad as well. When Zero confronted 13, it was the best part. She really does still care, I was worried she wouldn't. Now the only way everyone will be saved is if the Beast fallen guy comes back! I think the scariest part was where he almost went berserk. It actually made me jump a bit. This show is getting a bit more interesting! I'm glad it finally picked up! This was a good one definitely. 

Overall:

A good week in the anime world! I'm pretty satisfied with what I was given! My favorites were Little Witch Academia, Boruto and Natsume Yuujinchou Roku! My least favorite was probably Eromanga Sensei if I had to chose. I didn't have really strong hatred for anything this week. 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this week's article! Feel free to comment with your thoughts or requests! 

I bid you adieu until my next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment