Friday, June 30, 2017

Bravo's Summer 2017 Anime Lineup

As always here are all the anime getting added to the list for my weekly lineup! I hope you enjoy the choices I made for it! Summer has a pretty promising lineup! 


The Shows: 

Hajime No Gal 

Fate/Apocrypha 

Owarimonogatari 2nd season 

Kakegurui 

New Game!! 

Katsugeki! Touken Ranbu

Koi To Uso 

Gamers! 

Netsuzou Trap 

Ballroom E Youkoso 

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV)

Isekai Shokudou 

Jigoku Shoujo Yoi no Togi

Shoukoku no Altair 

THE REFLECTION 

Vatican Kiseki Chousakan

Centaur No Nayami 

Saiyuki Reloaded Blast 

Princess Principal 

Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ

I look forward to doing these! This should be an interesting Summer and I hope you guys are happy with the choices! I bid you adieu until next post! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment